Maria & Grisha Part #2

If these two fukwits want to hide in the dark in their own house, we should totally boycott this realm and let them hit the road to do their own thing without our support.

First was the night in the hall with all the flickering lights and now tonight, they're in the kitchen with no night vision on.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

If these two fukwits want to hide in the dark in their own house, we should totally boycott this realm and let them hit the road to do their own thing without our support.

First was the night in the hall with all the flickering lights and now tonight, they're in the kitchen with no night vision on.

Wow, what has happened to these two? They we're so hot at their first place, I loved watching Grisha working on Maria and her writhing around. Boycott does seem in order if this keeps up

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wow, what has happened to these two? They we're so hot at their first place, I loved watching Grisha working on Maria and her writhing around. Boycott does seem in order if this keeps up

I guess could be because they are online for 1 year now... 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If Maria one day leaves without saying you an simple..thank you..she won't be human hehe.

ze81 , Really laughed me, I do not wait from her anyword of thanks, just to do her duty as  a women be enough for me .:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

When my heart speaks ..
Is there an error?
When falling my tears ..
When I get angry,
From you or I hate you!!
When I missing  you..
Did me get a mistake?
I'll give you a kiss .
Invite you to hugg me
(When I' been naked !!)
You dont' moving into me !!