Maria & Grisha Part #2

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thats why I say give them an own house... They are swingers so action there will be guaranteed...

Hope not,never seen for exemple the dude being fun to watch or special expressive,her look nice but lots of others girls in site a lot prettier,gess it's tastes,but don't see absoluty nothing special in them,specialy to deserve them an house.

Just now, ze81 said:

Hope not,never seen for exemple the dude being fun to watch or special expressive,her look nice but lots of others girls in site a lot prettier,gess it's tastes,but don't see absoluty nothing special in them,specialy to deserve them an house.

They are swingers so potential of lots of fun...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

They are swingers so potential of lots of fun...

But we have others swingers,from what I seen from them they are almost as "fun" as Carrie,would prefer an new house with new couple,why not finaly an ebony couple.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

But we have others swingers,from what I seen from them they are almost as "fun" as Carrie,would prefer an new house with new couple,why not finaly an ebony couple.

how many blacks live in russia? probably would be easier to have an asian or middle eastern type couple. but i'd love to have some variety, definitely!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

how many blacks live in russia? probably would be easier to have an asian or middle eastern type couple. but i'd love to have some variety, definitely!

Yes agree,we know must be not easy to find an ebony couple or Asian to VH,but for exemple Linda had an girl guest that was ebony and she was fine in front of cams and even teased an little,would be great for sure to have some variety.For exemple this guest couple I look to them and almost no diference with lot others we already have,dam I would be satisfied with an house with resident that for exemple are not skinny but in the heavier side,basicaly even that would be diferent from 90% of the actual residents.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Mary & Maxim left. So let's see if the place will get as boring as it was before...

You touched the spot right now.
I do not expect daily "parties" (as they were in the first project) but I hope they have a fun "routine" again.

Anyone have any idea what the cam 11 is for? It was the first time I saw her being used. I think barbecue is something that is not much Russian preference.

The fact that Mary and Maxim have left the closet is already a good sign.

i best silence
Because speech
Not  from  a gold..
The silence of love..
Continues at sent
( a message)
Her words
Invites you to be
 At loyalit "to her
Always"..
Like a cave man, 
love her once only..