Maria & Grisha Part #2

18 minutes ago, nack said:

I am ok. Thanks.This apartment sucks with all the pathetic cam angles. 

friend nack , happy to hear that,  now put apartment aside , what about the poem ? did you read it ? i care about view also i would be happy listen it , Unless if you do not like poems:angel:

2 hours ago, ooopel said:

woooooooow  friend ze81 you are faaaaaaaaar than better mee , really i poor apoet  against you.:biggrin:

Well..was there is even any doubts about that!?My poetry skills are beyound good,Probrably should use them an little more but don't want to see people always so touched and even crying.Just happy to share my gift.Talking about it..ooopel the always in love for sweet Maria gona gift you with one poemy also.

The staples..the staples..how could it be..how could it be..water it's not pure..pure it's nothing..the dogs are running..the dogs...are running..the fire it's not fire..the mustache of the twinkle..the mustache of the twinkle..how could it be..how could it be.For ooopel.Youre welcome.

21 hours ago, ze81 said:

The staples..the staples..how could it be..how could it be..water it's not pure..pure it's nothing..the dogs are running..the dogs...are running..the fire it's not fire..the mustache of the twinkle..the mustache of the twinkle..how could it be..how could it be.For ooopel.Youre welcome.

I loved it,loved where the meanings gone , naughty danced words,it is  attracted my ears to listen, your style strange but lovely, your poetic talent. why do not you use it in at writing light songs? you really have talent and without any doubts. thanks dear for these nice words:blush:

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Has this girl left?

Yes, around 14 +/- (local time)

They are usual visits there.. with sex included at guestroom and one "lesbo" moment between her and Maria... But too much alcohol that night (like tonight for the guy)