Maria & Grisha Part #2

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

could this view be any worse?

Capture_2017_07_27_07_52_34_757.png

Capture_2017_07_27_07_52_45_756.png

Nop,it's really bad view,and the fact residents aren't collaborating turns things worse..lets see..were to put chairs etc to sit..Lets put it in the dark corner were the cam don't show alwmoay nothing..VH said till end of July news cams would be put in the house..so just few days to go..if they keep that promess.

46 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nop,it's really bad view,and the fact residents aren't collaborating turns things worse..lets see..were to put chairs etc to sit..Lets put it in the dark corner were the cam don't show alwmoay nothing..VH said till end of July news cams would be put in the house..so just few days to go..if they keep that promess.

At least one more cam at this point is needed. So take a closer look at the pool and this secluded rest spot there.
Doing so cross vision with the cam yard.::)

Does anyone know if there is a problem between Scarlett and Oleg?  He's walking around like he's lost his best friend.  Maria has taken him aside and talked to him in the yard and Scarlett is no where to be found.  I may simply be blowing smoke and she'll pop in later but this apartment has had a lot of drama lately and I'm wondering.  anyone else?

20 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Does anyone know if there is a problem between Scarlett and Oleg?  He's walking around like he's lost his best friend.  Maria has taken him aside and talked to him in the yard and Scarlett is no where to be found.  I may simply be blowing smoke and she'll pop in later but this apartment has had a lot of drama lately and I'm wondering.  anyone else?

Don't know sorry. But I noticed earlier they are no longer close to each other.

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

The routine I have observed is that Scarlett when she leaves, is too late. The same for Oleg.
Today who left was her, and for the time being, is already near your return.
In the morning and on the timeline, there was nothing that signaled some sort of argument between them. (08:18)

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

The routine I have observed is that Scarlett when she leaves, is too late. The same for Oleg.
Today who left was her, and for the time being, is already near your return.
In the morning and on the timeline, there was nothing that signaled some sort of argument between them. (08:18)

As for the approach of Maria, I observed that in a certain way, Oleg is still resistant to taking the situation to the next stage.
I think Maria is working on reversing this. From Scarlett, from what I could observe, including how close she is to Grisha, this resistance does not happen. For Mary, no comments. LOL .

18 minutes ago, thedbear said:

As for the approach of Maria, I observed that in a certain way, Oleg is still resistant to taking the situation to the next stage.
I think Maria is working on reversing this. From Scarlett, from what I could observe, including how close she is to Grisha, this resistance does not happen. For Mary, no comments. LOL .

Golfer, again bad, very bad
Bad bad bad::)

Alex is behaving exemplaryly here. It makes itself present when it needs and neutral in what it does not demand of your attention.:cool:

Just now, thedbear said:

Golfer, again bad, very bad
Bad bad bad::)

Alex is behaving exemplaryly here. It makes itself present when it needs and neutral in what it does not demand of your attention.:cool:

sorry post wrong, lol