Maria & Grisha Part #2

Maria should kiss Scarlet more often. I know they're not real lesbians but, I'm crazy about girls fondling each other. My scenario is simple. Maria starts to kiss Scarlet gently, then tongue, then Scarlet's ears, neck and belly. Then bare ass and pussy , obviously, swapping is necessary.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, golfer06 said:

Capture_2017_07_28_15_46_28_287.png

Thanks golfer.Great pic and shows how this residents act..they have an intire yard to put that chairs,coach to sit outside..but were they put them..in the less visible spot of yard..just horrible.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it's grisha. maybe the new cams arrived. but i don't know if he's installing them. does he know anything?

Don't know. Cams are scheduled to arrive soon. But I don't know if Grisha is gonna mount them.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it's grisha. maybe the new cams arrived. but i don't know if he's installing them. does he know anything?

Maybe jabba knows something,lets hope someone can informe us about it.Can that cam be one of the already in the house?Saying This because Maria westerday was cleaning the house and even move an cam to clean it.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't know. Cams are scheduled to arrive soon. But I don't know if Grisha is gonna mount them.

Thank god for that.Wonder were after that the gona sit on yard..almost bet that after the yard it's full visible this residents will stay less time in it...but hope I am wrong.

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

We saw in the other apartment that a little, yes! And Eugene directed you in the beginning remember?
So the boxes we see in the hallway in front of their bedroom door are the cams?

What's bothering me here are the apparent mismatches between Oleg and Scarett these past few days.
Really getting worried how this is looking.

I wanted to understand with is this routine and line there.
I thought things were going to move there. I really found it.:dodgy: