Maria & Grisha Part #2

26 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i believe that most of us just want them to do something & stop wasting everyone's time. they are a gr8 couple & need to get back to doing what made them popular in the 1st place. then guess what. the criticism will vanish!

Exactly,some critic me for being so negative etc but usualy it happens because the house and residents are also being "negative",but of course when an house and residents are going nicely Myself and most us talk good things about it.Basicaly if things going good we usualy say good things if things going bad than we say negative things,and that seems totaly natural.

• Like 1

On the off hand chance this couple reads the board..Listen, for a while Maria and Grisha you were my favorite couple.  Maria, you were completely uninhibited in front of the camera and even seemed to revel in your displays on cam.  Often you had a smile on your face and Grisha really seemed to care about you and your needs.  All that seemed to change when you moved to the new apartment.  It was like there was all the pressure on you to perform. Like now you had a "Big" apartment and  were told the rent was super high.  

I'm the first to admit I was pissed when you covered the cam last night.  As I have been on other nights.  That's my pet peeve and will set me off quicker than anything else is a turned or covered cam.  Yeah, it was probably an accident.  But the lack of concern for the covered cam, last night and in the past is irresponsible and shows disdain for your viewers.  Whether you like it or not, this is a job in a newly competitive market.  In order to succeed you have to be willing to keep the customers happy.  Watching out for the cams and not diminishing the viewing area with strobe lights or destroying the good lighting would be a start. I'm not sure most of us are not demanding you have threesomes, foursomes, orgies or whatever; although these are certainly a bonus and appreciated. I think I can speak for most of us when I say I'm simply looking for a quality viewing of a quality couple who just happen to have a high sexual appetite.  Watch out for your cams and your lighting and do what you've always done and I'm sure your rating will go back up and the money will go up with them.  BTW, you still are one of my favorite couples.. End of rant...

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, mic351 said:

On the off hand chance this couple reads the board..Listen, for a while Maria and Grisha you my favorite couple.  Maria, you were completely uninhibited in front of the camera and even seemed to revel in your displays on cam.  Often you had a smile on your face and Grisha really seemed to care about you and your needs.  All that seemed to change when you moved to the new apartment.  It was like there was all the pressure on you to perform. Like now you had a "Big" apartment and  were told the rent was super high.  

I'm the first to admit I was pissed when you covered the cam last night.  As I have been on other nights.  That's my pet peeve and will set me off quicker than anything else is a turned or covered cam.  Yeah, it was probably an accident.  But the lack of concern for the covered cam, last night and in the past is irresponsible and shows disdain for your viewers.  Whether you like it or not, this is a job in a newly competitive market.  In order to succeed you have to be willing to keep the customers happy.  Watching out for the cams and not diminishing the viewing area with strobe lights or destroying the good lighting would be a start. I'm not sure most of us are not demanding you have threesomes, foursomes, orgies or whatever; although these are certainly a bonus and appreciated. I think I can speak for most of us when I say I'm simply looking for a quality viewing of a quality couple who just happen to have a high sexual appetite.  Watch out for your cams and your lighting and do what you've always done and I'm sure your rating will go back up and the money will go up with them.  End of rant...

1000% supported on each line well observed above.

I have explained something similar in another forum and also to you (and I know that others here also, faithful) hope in some way that our observations are noticed and perhaps possibly considered.

End of my speech in complete complement to yours.

33 minutes ago, mic351 said:

On the off hand chance this couple reads the board..Listen, for a while Maria and Grisha you my favorite couple.  Maria, you were completely uninhibited in front of the camera and even seemed to revel in your displays on cam.  Often you had a smile on your face and Grisha really seemed to care about you and your needs.  All that seemed to change when you moved to the new apartment.  It was like there was all the pressure on you to perform. Like now you had a "Big" apartment and  were told the rent was super high.  

I'm the first to admit I was pissed when you covered the cam last night.  As I have been on other nights.  That's my pet peeve and will set me off quicker than anything else is a turned or covered cam.  Yeah, it was probably an accident.  But the lack of concern for the covered cam, last night and in the past is irresponsible and shows disdain for your viewers.  Whether you like it or not, this is a job in a newly competitive market.  In order to succeed you have to be willing to keep the customers happy.  Watching out for the cams and not diminishing the viewing area with strobe lights or destroying the good lighting would be a start. I'm not sure most of us are not demanding you have threesomes, foursomes, orgies or whatever; although these are certainly a bonus and appreciated. I think I can speak for most of us when I say I'm simply looking for a quality viewing of a quality couple who just happen to have a high sexual appetite.  Watch out for your cams and your lighting and do what you've always done and I'm sure your rating will go back up and the money will go up with them.  End of rant...

Very well said. Can't say more as I fully agree. I really hope they will learn the ropes and stay for a long time as they are still one of my favorites.

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well this could be be one of the best places on whole VH when they woulndt make so many mistakes which costs them reputation and viewers. Lets see what we have on the positive side:

• GM are not shy at all 
  • They know many hot friends who come over
  • They do threesomes and swinger parties with full swap 
  • Their appartement is located at a place where its really warm a long time in the year

Sounds impressive. Yes youd think wow one of the best houses there. But now the downsides:

• Maid roaming around often spoiling the fun
  • Hiding in blind spots and on balconies
  • Nearly every action is in bad lighting (disco lights) or completely in the dark
  • Guest and GM are so clumsy cams got hit, misaligned and covered without even noticing.

So fix the the four negative points and financial probs will be history.

:heart:::):heart:

Sorry! But reading the late forum only now.

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Still willing to give them a chance after my anger from last night vanished. Maybe I am too nice? Dont know...

4 hours ago, Just In said:

For me with a lot of good new places I think most of them are going to be view by timeline, its getting hard to keep up.

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I don't understand why they would do a threesome like that in the dark. Usually couples have sex in the darkness cause they either are too shy to see each other or it enhances the kinky notion that they are with a different person then they are. BUT, if you're having sex with multiple partners you should want the lights to be on. I know I would. Otherwise, what's the point of having multiple partners? Sorry, but for the most part, and I say this very generally, a pussy is a pussy. What makes people different is their body shape and their face. If you have swinger sex leave the lights on, duh!

Plus, here on VH there is also a thing called views and views are money. Sex in the light under the best conditions possible increases views, and activities that lessen the quality, decrease the views. 

As I have observed before here in another forum, do not make the same unfortunate mistake that we had the unpleasantness of experiencing online for the complex.
Give real chance and time to recover and if nothing results there then with property and responsibility to detonate

Okay, we have new competitors, "piranhas or sharks" swimming in our pool? Let us be the dolphins that we once were,

For reference, all significant events there I go online. I just do not have more time like this, since I usually have to "play hide and seek" on the timeline to know where everyone went or where everyone came from.

The timeline for free cams does not help at all in this regard. The line of motion graphics is practically constant.:cry:

And I've already signaled before, we started to have meaningful reactions there. Very significant.

End of my speech. LOL:biggrin:

Honestly they should do like a &a a long time ago and have their fun or at least most of it in the open: on free cams. That attracts viewers and only more new viewers lead to more subscriptions and money. Idk if there happened any serious sexual adventure last night. I only saw dressed people in lr that were suddenly gone for a long time. I wont pay for a guess. I wont pay for the unknown. And so, i guess, do a lot of people who would buy a sub just to get a better angle in the livingroom. 

And VHTV should make yard free again, because i wont pay for a house were seemingly no one is ever seen.