Maria & Grisha Part #2

22 hours ago, Oeemmm said:

Honestly they should do like a &a a long time ago and have their fun or at least most of it in the open: on free cams. That attracts viewers and only more new viewers lead to more subscriptions and money. Idk if there happened any serious sexual adventure last night. I only saw dressed people in lr that were suddenly gone for a long time. I wont pay for a guess. I wont pay for the unknown. And so, i guess, do a lot of people who would buy a sub just to get a better angle in the livingroom. 

And VHTV should make yard free again, because i wont pay for a house were seemingly no one is ever seen.

Come to think of it, I agree with you. The points where the rating is lower should have more incentives to attract attention not only ours from the premium users as well as the visitors in analysis and evaluation of the site.

Having a more objective way for free cams and their mobilities for this condition would be a positive differential here.
In example! For the event of Mary, Mary and Grisha last time in the room, the cam 11 that is the furthest away could for that moment be free in 24 hours.

Since the action would be based on a prior planning, this "free sample" by itself would already be a sign for us premiuns that something for that point would be thus being planned.
We would be more in standby for the apartment.

Obvious that here is what I always alert and signal here.

Finish what you get or simply do not even start.

Releasing a cam to a point, has to mean that point has overlapping and will be overused.

This mainly has to have this effect for the users premiuns who has options to switch to other apartments with better ratings. 

• Upvote 1

Looked an couple times today to this place and the lights were on(in the kitchen)and one of the bedrooms at least..BUT..ZERO residents were in cam,the house was totaly empty(but Probrably with someone inside but of cam).If they are in problems then seems they are doing a lot of effort to change.

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

Come to think of it, I agree with you. The points where the rating is lower should have more incentives to attract attention not only ours from the premium users as well as the visitors in analysis and evaluation of the site.

Having a more objective way for free cams and their mobilities for this condition would be a positive differential here.
In example! For the event of Mary, Mary and Grisha last time in the room, the cam 11 that is the furthest away could for that moment be free in 24 hours.

Since the action would be based on a prior planning, this "free sample" by itself would already be a sign for us premiuns that something for that point would be thus being planned.
We would be more in standby for the apartment.

Obvious that here is what I always alert and signal here.

Finish what you get or simply do not even start.

Releasing a cam to a point, has to mean that point has overlapping and will be overused.

This mainly has to have this effect for the users premiuns who has options to switch to other apartments with better ratings. 

Couldn't agree more.

Would not surprise me at all if they left. I could have drooled over her body all day. Oh wait, I did and now I can't. Darn it! 

I hope she knows that she has one of the best bodies to ever to appear on VH. Something special! 😍

UNBELIABLE...The yard cam was moved so we finaly could the see in that blind spot they all stay and sit..AND WHAT THIS RESIDENTS DO?They moved chairs to OTHER BLIND SPOT that apear in the left corner of yard..Well they are having problems Regard views etc and they totaly deserve it.this place needs NEW CAMS because it's obsvious that this residents will go to any spot without cams filming.Its 1august and VH didn't put the news cams as they promised(would be in till end of July).So if the yard cam was moved to catch the blind spot by VH decision then aren't this residents Basicaly joking with VH by going to the new blind spot in yard!?Not good at all.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

UNBELIABLE...The yard cam was moved so we finaly could the see in that blind spot they all stay and sit..AND WHAT THIS RESIDENTS DO?They moved chairs to OTHER BLIND SPOT that apear in the left corner of yard..Well they are having problems Regard views etc and they totaly deserve it.

My friend, you are very reactive. See that a cam apparently is being mounted.
For the leftovers we can see that the patio is semi-covered (one part to the time and another with cover.) So a cam very close to the pool in my view becomes unfeasible Possibly we will have one facing x in another vision. , But at least it's going.
https://voyeur-house.tv/realm3/cam111:cool:

Hope someone put an pic or several Regard this,They one purpose puted chairs etc in the new blind spot of yard,it's an desrespect to VH(that Probrably said them to change cam position)and special to VH clients.