Maria & Grisha Part #2

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They changed the pool location to near the cam yard..does it mean VH isn't gona put other cam catching the things a lot closer!?Hope not,the yard needs a new cam and at least to more cams for inside the house,one for the stairs zone and other for the room without cam also.

they still could use another cam but this is a better place to view pool activities & less area to hide. however since there is no sunlight here the water will be colder & they may not use it as much.

Capture_2017_08_02_10_42_13_795.png

27 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They changed the pool location to near the cam yard..does it mean VH isn't gona put other cam catching the things a lot closer!?Hope not,the yard needs a new cam and at least to more cams for inside the house,one for the stairs zone and other for the room without cam also.

Ze81, please!
Earlier, Grisha along with Maria was kind of analyzing a possible inclusion of a cam (so I interpreted) facing the pool. To where we see what appears to be the electrical picture of the house::).

If the pool was moved to the blind spot (?) Then of course, in order to continue to visualize the area where the air mattress used to be, it will require a new cam (which we saw yesterday on the table together with its others Cables and equipment that make it up).

Patience, my friend, we are walking there evidently.
:dodgy:

13 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

We lost the guest room cam...

Lol serious..só now they have another room to hide without cam,Probrably they gona put that cam in yard or something..now guests and residents have at least two rooms without cams to be.

20 hours ago, thedbear said:

Ze81, please!
Earlier, Grisha along with Maria was kind of analyzing a possible inclusion of a cam (so I interpreted) facing the pool. To where we see what appears to be the electrical picture of the house::).

If the pool was moved to the blind spot (?) Then of course, in order to continue to visualize the area where the air mattress used to be, it will require a new cam (which we saw yesterday on the table together with its others Cables and equipment that make it up).

Patience, my friend, we are walking there evidently.
:dodgy:

Not sure if we are walking..wouldn't call an good thing to take of the guestroom cam(and with that they now have at least two rooms without cams) to put the cam in yard.They Basicaly made even more hidding zones...they are walking yes..but backwards.

9 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hi Everyone,

Now Grisha & Maria & Scarlett & Oleg House is packed with cameras. There are yard territories covered that aren't yet maintained by them, but you can watch guys hanging out there from now on.

Wow that's really a lot of cams. :biggrin: Good work.

• Like 1