Maria & Grisha Part #2

The new cams are good with the pool coverage  and the hall cams. I would rather have one less yard and no loggia cam and rather have the bedroom the third girl is using and bathroom for the first floor instead. The empty unused bedroom is a waste.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Not sure if we are walking..wouldn't call an good thing to take of the guestroom cam(and with that they now have at least two rooms without cams) to put the cam in yard.They Basicaly made even more hidding zones...they are walking yes..but backwards.

Excuse me! I still see 3 cams in Maria's room and 3 in Scarlett's room and I still see the cam in the guest room that another day Maria was using her as a dressing room.
So where are we without cam?

The cam on the porch now allows them there to smoke in the sun and in better comfort.
The patio, together with the pool, gives us a better insight into the actions that will take place there when practiced.

The ladder signals where they went or where they came from. And we see having a shower, a room or something, but at least we know what it has and where. . Any "disappearing" movement is now evident between floors. So effective evidence is that there are dependencies like blind spots there.

Cam in the yard will not even comment. Cat point indeed.
And the main living space is more socially comfortable

So yes, we have taken strides there (within the foreseen period) and now it is only to make it work in the right way and on our part the long awaited one.

Direct our attention here and so they may have the motivation to proceed in accordance. Everyone wins.

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Excuse me! I still see 3 cams in Maria's room and 3 in Scarlett's room and I still see the cam in the guest room that another day Maria was using her as a dressing room.
So where are we without cam?

The cam on the porch now allows them there to smoke in the sun and in better comfort.
The patio, together with the pool, gives us a better insight into the actions that will take place there when practiced.

The ladder signals where they went or where they came from. And we see having a shower, a room or something, but at least we know what it has and where. . Any "disappearing" movement is now evident between floors. So effective evidence is that there are dependencies like blind spots there.

Cam in the yard will not even comment. Cat point indeed.
And the main living space is more socially comfortable

So yes, we have taken strides there (within the foreseen period) and now it is only to make it work in the right way and on our part the long awaited one.

Direct our attention here and so they may have the motivation to proceed in accordance. Everyone wins.

You Just have an look at hall zone cam and you will that not all zones are covered by cams.

But now(finaly) the house it's well filmed by cams,amazing how much places they had without cam,this thing an the bad rep this place got would not happen or at least would had been minimized with an smaller house with cams in all divisions.

56 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But now(finaly) the house it's well filmed by cams,amazing how much places they had without cam,this thing an the bad rep this place got would not happen or at least would had been minimized with an smaller house with cams in all divisions.

The VH itself signals still areas of the yard without cam, but at least now we can track the movements from outside to inside the house and so on mutually.:dodgy:

The dependencies of the "maid" and her guests are one example.

And the areas with cams in part were already there with a smaller coverage.
What was done was to broaden and improve this vision.

And I agree (again, hehehehe) that everything could have been avoided if it had been so before its beginning. Recover credibility and preferences now and again.
Mine are already getting ..::)