Maria & Grisha Part #2

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

yes. it's totally black!

Ah yes.. Another weekend at this apartment.  Come Monday they will be whining that they are running short of money.  This used to be my favorite couple.  Now I'm wondering why VH puts up with this shit or this couple...  Every weekend it is covered cams, cams set at a bad angle or terrible lighting.  Maybe Grisha needs to go out and get a real job so they can leave the project.

• Like 1

Just now, mic351 said:

Ah yes.. Another weekend at this apartment.  Come Monday they will be whining that they are running short of money.  This used to be my favorite couple.  Now I'm wondering why VH puts up with this shit or this couple...  Every weekend it is covered cams, cams set at a bad angle or terrible lighting.  Maybe Grisha needs to go out and get a real job so they can leave the project.

they are a huge dissapointment. jeka's apts are terrible but they started bad & stayed there. these guys were gr8 & then stopped trying. they remind me of some actors & musicians that reach the pinnacle of success & then act like they can continue to be a success without putting out any good songs or movies. the sad thing is that they did it to themselves.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

they are a huge dissapointment. jeka's apts are terrible but they started bad & stayed there. these guys were gr8 & then stopped trying. they remind me of some actors & musicians that reach the pinnacle of success & then act like they can continue to be a success without putting out any good songs or movies. the sad thing is that they did it to themselves.

That feeling of..they were great and what the dam happened to them..started Basicaly the first day the house opened,we were expecting the same and even more of them(based in their first house)and we were "gifted" with an strange long hair dude and an maid that weren't needed and an couple(Maria and grisha) that passed from fun,entertaining to boring people as hell.But they did this to themselfs(or maybe also with suggestion of the people in charge).

7 minutes ago, DaMutt11 said:

Yeah, Maria running around nude all the time is not attracting any points from me..

Well, I can say - here (in CC) always unhappy. Misty invites different men - so do not make a young girl!!1 Couple fucks only with each other - boring! We require exchange and swing! Everyone walks naked - boring! Tired of naked bodies! They go dressed - boring! Let's nudism!

• Like 2