Maria & Grisha Part #2

So, typical evening at M&Gs? Started with much teasing and i thought "uh, maybe this could end up in an orgy. maybe even in the LR", then i went to, "okay, maybe still some action in LR, but two threesomes. Big guy with M&G, small guy with S&O.", at least Scarlett was already topless and showing small guy her small boobs. But now it will end in guys sleeping in LR and M&G&S&O sleeping in their respective bedrooms? 

I'm dissapointed but thats the M&G i knew even before the moving. 

It was a normal cam to fix on the wall

He was getting the cable near the door and then we can notice the cable in the kitchen over the cabinets... Don't know if it's fixing something... adding... or removing

btw, a 'new' couple arrived with luggage 

Grisha, Maria and the guest are engaged in making party arrangements.

With the pool full and recovered, we can expect significant movements for this weekend or maybe even later.

The form with Maria approached with more liberty and equal reciprocity of Oleg yesterday reinforce this since Scarlett already saw no resistance.Not even Grisha

The mobile cam, as I understand it in the concept, may play an important role in this since at the moment it presents the same image of cam 8

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

It was a normal cam to fix on the wall

He was getting the cable near the door and then we can notice the cable in the kitchen over the cabinets... Don't know if it's fixing something... adding... or removing

btw, a 'new' couple arrived with luggage 

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm3/cam114?timestamp=1502285790

For any possible doubt as to whether we have internal dependencies without cam, the issue is definitively closed there. The stairs go down (3 girls and a boy) and we did not see them in any other way.

Possibly the guestroom that is not working at the moment?:dodgy:

I don't have access to the timeline

I saw couple entering (probably more, only saw two persons) then on the free cams till now only saw for a few moments the girl cleaning the floor near the entry door (left side) at cam 13 "pool". In the kitchen/LR nothing... And it was strange because i expected something like a tour to show the house