Maria & Grisha Part #2

Good ! If today is her birthday, then we can expect a caravan of people here later. Ivy, los Mexicos and all the others we've seen before. Even justifies the presence of Freddy.

And as for Freddy, let's be fair, he's behaving up to this point very well.
:cool:

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Good ! If today is her birthday, then we can expect a caravan of people here later. Ivy, los Mexicos and all the others we've seen before. Even justifies the presence of Freddy.

And as for Freddy, let's be fair, he's behaving up to this point very well.

Yeah and they'll all hang out in the pool area that they managed to create a blind spot from the cameras for most of the party. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

is our favorite water corpse guy moving in to save the day? (09:26)

Capture_2017_08_13_05_06_16_637.png

Hehe..they are smarttt..who can save this place!?well...obvious it's water course guy..lol..but they also should bring Rambo dude and house will be savedddd.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hehe..they are smarttt..who can save this place!?well...obvious it's water course guy..lol..but they also should bring Rambo dude and house will be savedddd.

today is maria's birthday party so he might show up with his blanket & turn all the cameras away from the action. oh i forgot. there probably won't be any.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

today is maria's birthday party so he might show up with his blanket & turn all the cameras away from the action. oh i forgot. there probably won't be any.

Hehe,Its gona be a blasttt and we know it...well.....most Probrably will be plain dead boring.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,Its gona be a blasttt and we know it...well.....most Probrably will be plain dead boring.

Doubt we will see much action. Nevetheless I hope Maria will have a nice birthday party. Personally I dont mind if people on their birthday concentrate more on themselves than on the the viewers. WHEN they do sth. interesting on other occasions. Zushka fell asleep from all the excitement going on there...

ZushkaSleepy.JPG

• Upvote 1

Hoping that no one drinks too much and might come to ruin the party for inappropriate behavior, I think we'll have something fun there today.::)

Being Mary's birthday and how much this group of boys have been working on preparing these last few days, they project it this way.

I do not expect an "orgy" but something very pleasant to be accompanied online. It is Maria's birthday party. Something still unheard of for our attention here in the project.:heart:

I'll be here with you when she starts.:biggrin:

As for blind spots just adjust the zoom focus of the cam 14 as I noticed in my last post.
Nothing from NASA, because the cam is already so positioned.:dodgy:

Just VH or someone understand the need to do it this way.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Hoping that no one drinks too much and might come to ruin the party for inappropriate behavior, I think we'll have something fun there today.::)

Being Mary's birthday and how much this group of boys have been working on preparing these last few days, they project it this way.

I do not expect an "orgy" but something very pleasant to be accompanied online. It is Maria's birthday party. Something still unheard of for our attention here in the project.:heart:

I'll be here with you when she starts.:biggrin:

As for blind spots just adjust the zoom focus of the cam 14 as I noticed in my last post.
Nothing from NASA, because the cam is already so positioned.:dodgy:

Just VH or someone understand the need to do it this way.

Really hope it wont end like Jackies birthday party on VV. She made a lot of effort and some dumbasses ruined it...