Maria & Grisha Part #2

28 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

scarlett & oleg barely did anything. this apt could be online 1 day per week with all the action & there still wouldn't be enough to draw interest. put it out of it's misery!

No way that big house will work only with GM...

1 hour ago, Just In said:

I am starting to wonder if Mary is still with Maxim because after the 4 some full swap Mary has come back a couple of times on her own and one of those was when she joined in for that 3 some. Although I would still say get Mary back even if she was alone or still with Maxim. :heart:

Not forgetting that on her last visit she underwent the massage of our tattooed visitor friend who is now occupying at the end of the day the room of guess that was used by Freddy.

I'll admit that a new 4 out involving these four (Maria and Grisha, included) would be a good start for changes there. And for Maria and Grisha we have already seen without any impediment of this

33 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

scarlett & oleg barely did anything. this apt could be online 1 day per week with all the action & there still wouldn't be enough to draw interest. put it out of it's misery!

she looked very miserable, I mean she was OK for the first few weeks, but later she was just more and more unhappy

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No way that big house will work only with GM...

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Not forgetting that on her last visit she underwent the massage of our tattooed visitor friend who is now occupying at the end of the day the room of guess that was used by Freddy.

I'll admit that a new 4 out involving these four (Maria and Grisha, included) would be a good start for changes there. And for Maria and Grisha we have already seen without any impediment of this

these guys are done. they just don't have it anymore.

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

she looked very miserable, I mean she was OK for the first few weeks, but later she was just more and more unhappy

My guess based on what I observed was that she wanted to go further, but Oleg was the "barrier" to this.

That's why I say that I miss you. We now have the birthday girl. But I do not think we'll have anything ahead of the cams (it sure has already happened).

Of course, I might be wrong.
What I sincerely hope;

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the whole house has been a waste since they moved. i've barely watched them.

let's see: 1 4some swap, 1 4some with girl swap, 1 3some, s & o sex maybe 5 times?, m & g sex maybe (and i'm probably on the high end here) 10 times, maid & freddy in the way constantly, a bunch of guests doing nothing, hiding & dissappearing all the time. it's been over before it even started.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

let's see: 1 4some swap, 1 4some with girl swap, 1 3some, s & o sex maybe 5 times?, m & g sex maybe (and i'm probably on the high end here) 10 times, maid & freddy in the way constantly, a bunch of guests doing nothing, hiding & dissappearing all the time. it's been over before it even started.

That's the spirit nice to see you looking on the bright side and detailing all the wonderful things that happen here. :biggrin:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

actually Freddy could appear more often, he could owns apartment, something like Mr.Bean, hahaha, I would be his fan!!

• Like 2