Maria & Grisha Part #2

What bothers you is that we have improved the angles and positions of the cams and we have done nothing significantly to this end.

And again I ask, why have cams 15 and 16?

Even the cat does not appear in them!!!!
Move one to the lower part of the hall by the door and the other to a point perhaps reinforcing the pool area or the guest room (top view) 

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

What bothers you is that we have improved the angles and positions of the cams and we have done nothing significantly to this end.

And again I ask, why have cams 15 and 16?

Even the cat does not appear in them!!!!
Move one to the lower part of the hall by the door and the other to a point perhaps reinforcing the pool area or the guest room (top view) 

a better angle would be to move them to a new apt where the people want to be there. maria & grisha lost their desire. stick a fork in them. they're done!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, waldi said:

actually Freddy could appear more often, he could owns apartment, something like Mr.Bean, hahaha, I would be his fan!!

Freddy and Mayd did not bother me at first and did not bother me now.
For Freddy, I just do not like it when he visibly loses control.
But Maria has "pulse" in it. And Grisha also;

Mayd, in turn at all parties she seeks to be entertaining and integral.

All we need here is "movement," just as it was in the other place, but not by repeating the elusive hiding places or "technical problems."

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

a better angle would be to move them to a new apt where the people want to be there. maria & grisha lost their desire. stick a fork in them. they're done!

I do not agree that they have finished but I agree that they are not mirroring much commitment in not letting this feeling be perceived.

A genuine and significant resumption and maintenance, if necessary

Its a shame. This place can have so much potential. They have a nice big house with a lot of space, a pool, great warm weather, a nice garden but all potential is wasted. Only two people in that big place will wear out your mouse finger finding them and they became really boring lately.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Last close-up of Oleg in bathroom.. I'll miss you, come back again soon Oleg 

Or don't, IMO cam 15 &16 were more exciting than most of the time Oleg was present.