Maria & Grisha Part #2

On 04/09/2017 at 10:33 PM, golfer06 said:

this house has been a huge dissapointment. maria is smokin hot & has a lot of hot friends yet almost nothing happens. their days here are numbered.

I think the "plan" of real life..cof..that we now seing in Jeka place started were...Maria and grisha house were an exciting,fun place,then they close that place and opened this one were we had from day one..Maria,grisha,the maid,Freddy..a lot lot of talk and few action,people desapearing cams all the time..and surprise..both place are disliked by many users.

13 hours ago, ze81 said:

I think the "plan" of real life..cof..that we now seing in Jeka place started were...Maria and grisha house were an exciting,fun place,then they close that place and opened this one were we had from day one..Maria,grisha,the maid,Freddy..a lot lot of talk and few action,people desapearing cams all the time..and surprise..both place are disliked by many users.

Absurd, that the cams still do not carry and more absurd still is that the own direction of VH also is not manifested on.

It ceases to be a problem for its members of the site (since they can not do anything about it) and becomes a problem for the administration of the site (technique, inclusive).

And I still do not totally disregard this place, because I understand that they are paddling  river to upstream, but still paddling.
Or trying.

If they have something different and out of the basics, even being just Maria and Grisha they have my attention. Even online for this.

Different from other places that the current is in favor and not even dare to put the boat in the river or to implement more pace in this navigation.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

Absurd, that the cams still do not carry and more absurd still is that the own direction of VH also is not manifested on.

It ceases to be a problem for its members of the site (since they can not do anything about it) and becomes a problem for the administration of the site (technique, inclusive).

And I still do not totally disregard this place, because I understand that they are paddling  river to upstream, but still paddling.
Or trying.

If they have something different and out of the basics, even being just Maria and Grisha they have my attention. Even online for this.

Different from other places that the current is in favor and not even dare to put the boat in the river or to implement more pace in this navigation.

Totaly agree.

I'm done with this house. Nothing works properly. Or the entire house doesn't work or at least one cam doesn't work. It's clear that is Grisha to do this.. every time a guest enters there's always a problem... we pay for god sake! If guests don't want the cams then they stay at own home, not here.

15 minutes ago, mib82 said:

I'm done with this house. Nothing works properly. Or the entire house doesn't work or at least one cam doesn't work. It's clear that is Grisha to do this.. every time a guest enters there's always a problem... we pay for god sake! If guests don't want the cams then they stay at own home, not here.

Serious..strangely the guest room cam isn't working..if you look at time archive(about 20:37)the maid was there and she have what seems an bag there..and surprise..now the cam not working,also look what she does when leaving the door..seconds later the cam stops working..

14 minutes ago, mib82 said:

I guess they have really bad internet there. Maybe time for an ISP change...