Maria & Grisha Part #2

55 minutes ago, mib82 said:

I think this house is going to be offline... Grisha and Maria are packing their stuff 

according to groomy they can't afford it. they may be back in a smaller place but if they don't do something to get views it won't matter. right now they are in the bottom 3 of interest imo. timeline only & not much there.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

according to groomy they can't afford it. they may be back in a smaller place but if they don't do something to get views it won't matter. right now they are in the bottom 3 of interest imo. timeline only & not much there.

When they do not change completely even in the smallest place they will fail...

• Upvote 1

Although there is a lot of negativity that surrounds this place, I say just take a step back and look at some of the highlights. We were introduced to Scarlet & Oleg, Mary & Maxim, Pia & Kira & Ray. It may of not gone to plan for this house to have success but they do have the tool's and many sexy friends that can help. They just need to cut the dead wood.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Although there is a lot of negativity that surrounds this place, I say just take a step back and look at some of the highlights. We were introduced to Scarlet & Oleg, Mary & Maxim, Pia & Kira & Ray. It may of not gone to plan for this house to have success but they do have the tool's and many sexy friends that can help. They just need to cut the dead wood.

I totally wanna say Mary, Maxim in an own place and of course Ray...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I totally wanna say Mary, Maxim in an own place and of course Ray...

Don't remember those,I just want Ray and Kira(think that is the name of that fun,beautiful big breast girl)in their own place,and see them having an open relantioship so both can have also fun with others.To me would be an very interisting house,far more than Maria and grisha.

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't remember those,I just want Ray and Kira(think that is the name of that fun,beautiful big breast girl)in their own place,and see them having an open relantioship so both can have also fun with others.To me would be an very interisting house,far more than Maria and grisha.

Mary was the very hot blonde barely wearing any decent clothes. With her and her bf Maria and Grisha had two foursomes. These guys were simply great.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Mary was the very hot blonde barely wearing any decent clothes. With her and her bf Maria and Grisha had two foursomes. These guys were simply great.

Now I remember,thanks jabba.My favorite girl guest was by far Kira,when I think an VH girl resident it's someone like her that I imagine.Hope they "rescue" her for an house in site.

2 hours ago, Just In said:

Luna checking the location of the cam and that it didn't move before jumping into the bath.

Screen_Hunter_1313.jpg

Is she part crab or something?Saying this because she walked back ways,always with back to cam and slow motion almost.