Maria & Grisha Part #2

1 minute ago, mib82 said:

Yes it should be good having a cam there... and guestroom cam is too far and in NV it's too dark

Most cams there are really bad. Blurry and bad quality. Just compare it to cams in George's or the other Alex Lina places...

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Most cams there are really bad. Blurry and bad quality. Just compare it to cams in George's or the other Alex Lina places...

Yes and I don't understand why they continue to use these bad quality cams... I don't know how it works inside the project, but in my opinion VH should be give the opportunity to use HD cams to every managers.. In this new apt of Grisha the position and the quality is a total fail...  

• Like 1

I'm assuming these two have had a falling out, I'm trying to search through the timeline to see the last time they were in the same room together. I haven't watched them since they came back due to the ridiculous cam angles and quality.

15 minutes ago, broxman said:

I'm assuming these two have had a falling out, I'm trying to search through the timeline to see the last time they were in the same room together. I haven't watched them since they came back due to the ridiculous cam angles and quality.

That's normal they sometimes have times they sleep separately

5 hours ago, broxman said:

True... the house being open like that or offline for me is the same

• Like 3