Maria & Grisha Part #2

38 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's very hard to be interesting, much less sexually interesting for a very long time. There has to be more to it then just sex all the time to keep people watching. Some kind of draw. The fact that they have been on for this long proves the point that there are voyeurs at large, who do watch them regularly. If they didn't have an audience they wouldn't be here. It's also possible that they dont, and the overhead is so low that either way it has no impact on VH, but you'd have to know that for sure to make that claim. That's why I don't make posts asking VH to cut anyone off. I don't know all the reasons (not always money) VH keeps an apt online and I don't know the threshold for getting cut. It's easier for me to just not visit the apts I'm not satisfied with and let VH deal with the stats. 

I believe they are their own managers. That's why they still there

My biggest gripe is the cam quality in this apt. If they could get some better cams to eliminate the grainy quality and just as importantly dampen the yellow, greenish color present on many of the cams, they would be a whole more appealing to me. Maria, is an interesting character, but all that gets overshadowed by the cam quality. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pahman said:

The number of posts on CC forums is not the thermometer of the popularity of a house. 

There are 15 people on CC who post everyday. Sparkles you post something like 1000 posts a week.. These are not the real stats.

Not even close... But for you what is the thermometer of the popularity of a house here??? 
The number of posts it's the only thing that helps... No one is saying that all the posts are good... But it gives attention to a house.. People knows what's happening there (for good and for bad) 
If no one posts nothing or barely nothing... that means a lot for the 'CC' viewers/writers... It's all that stats is about... CC viewers for VH

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Because Part1/Part2 have nothing to do with the number of houses. When (normally Stncld316) CC Mods think it's a good time, he creates the new part
But i can help you on that.. Since they are at house3 , 287 posts

Thanks for the info,287 so more or less what i tought.Just think by continuing in the same post would give an wrong ideia of the popularity of their house in cc VH forum.Basicaly grisha and Maria new place  have the lowest movement close to C&T.

1 hour ago, ooopel said:

sparkles dear , are mention this couple mybe leave very soon according by stas and rating ?if this be,this be sad news.. ..:cry:

That are just numbers of posts... Doesn't mean leaving VH... Because here we are few compared with all the viewers of VH. 

One thing i guess i know, for sure they are not losing money... They are their own manager... They receive all the cake, maybe the cameras already are their own property (no investment on that, but they should buy better ones)

10 minutes ago, pahman said:

The number of posts on CC forums is not the thermometer of the popularity of a house. 

There are 15 people on CC who post everyday. Sparkles you post something like 1000 posts a week.. These are not the real stats.

But in this case think it is..bad lighting,worst cam position of all houses,and guests that when they sleep in guestroom we don't see almost nothing.

Just now, Sparkles said:

That are just numbers of posts... Doesn't mean leaving VH... Because here we are few compared with all the viewers of VH. 

One thing i guess i know, for sure they are not losing money... They are their own manager... They receive all the cake, maybe the cameras already are their own property (no investment on that, but they should buy better ones)

Maybe,but look how most didn't cared about Sandra and serge place an de the place post had very few movement..they lasted 2,3months.But just like you said in this case they are the managers,so probarby only gona leave when they wish(when money it's not made etc).

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

thanks dear for info ,  ok then we will  enjoy  what we have ::)

27 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Not even close... But for you what is the thermometer of the popularity of a house here??? 
The number of posts it's the only thing that helps... No one is saying that all the posts are good... But it gives attention to a house.. People knows what's happening there (for good and for bad) 
If no one posts nothing or barely nothing... that means a lot for the 'CC' viewers/writers... It's all that stats is about... CC viewers for VH

What i'm trying to point out is that 99% of the subscribers on VHTV don't know about the CC forum. And the stats are based on these subscribers. That doesn't mean this forum is useless. It helps those who know it exists.

30 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

My biggest gripe is the cam quality in this apt. If they could get some better cams to eliminate the grainy quality and just as importantly dampen the yellow, greenish color present on many of the cams, they would be a whole more appealing to me. Maria, is an interesting character, but all that gets overshadowed by the cam quality. 

Thats what I am saying...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pahman said:

What i'm trying to point out is that 99% of the subscribers on VHTV don't know about the CC forum. And the stats are based on these subscribers. That doesn't mean this forum is useless. It helps those who know it exists.

I never said or tried to said that the numbers i put here are 'offical' or represents the viewers of VH.. It represent the viewers of VH from CC (that are unofficialy the forum that VH communicate with part of the viewers) , and also said that the numbers doesn't mean exactly that they are going good or not... But one thing is sure... Not having posts on their sections means that the house don't have 'attention' from CC users

• Upvote 1