Maria & Grisha Part #2

This apartment,house looks more and more like an rlc one and less and less like an Voyeur House one..for the ones that like the boring houses in that place nothing happens for days this place it's an heaven..for those that like VH it's an Giant Failure.Resume of last two days in this place..two girls in livingroom sofa watching tv..late night the rest of residents arrived they eat talked then all go to bed and nothing more happen..today..pool..one girl topless..late afternoon eat and watching tv and talk..ps..and plying with cat..Gess the only thing VH gona put in videos it's the topless pool and that thing it's so far from cam that doesn't look nice on video...also kind strange that maid only seem to have taken one shower sinse start!?Or is she going to other house like the guest...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

waste waste waste. 

Still to understand the reason VH close the prior perfetly working house of Maria and grisha to open this NONSENSE thing..the house itself it's better..the rest..it's the most boring thing right now in VH.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Still to understand the reason VH close the prior perfetly working house of Maria and grisha to open this NONSENSE thing..the house itself it's better..the rest..it's the most boring thing right now in VH.

don't worry. when hide-i & dean get their apt they can fight it out for fewest views. but i have a feeling that soon there won't be any comments, not even negative ones. we don't need these places. vh is going backward with this stuff.

• Upvote 1

Dam..the two guests girls were in yard get up gone inside home and vanish completely from cams till now..must be more hide rooms that we tought..or an outside door that we don't know.Wish I could say something positive..but even now grisha and Maria seem to be having sex..i say seem because they are in yard..in dark..with far cam..fuc& this.

I wonder where they where the water would drain if it broke or sprang a leak? Plus, if they have to empty it, I wonder where they would drain the water? Maybe there is an empty hillside behind the wall. Stuff I think about. ?

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I wonder where they where the water would drain if it broke or sprang a leak? Plus, if they have to empty it, I wonder where they would drain the water? Maybe there is an empty hillside behind the wall. Stuff I think about. ?

I also thought about that and concluded they could syphon it out into either (the garden to the right as we watch) or to the outside left where they appear to enter and leave. Funny~ we fools seldom differ!

• Upvote 1