Maria & Grisha Part #2

m & g have been back for less than a day & i realize that i didn't miss them. if they continue to hide , do nothing, & have stupid do nothing guests come over i guess i won't be missing them when i don't tune in to their apt anymore. i've seen nothing but lame since they returned.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

m & g have been back for less than a day & i realize that i didn't miss them. if they continue to hide , do nothing, & have stupid do nothing guests come over i guess i won't be missing them when i don't tune in to their apt anymore. i've seen nothing but lame since they returned.

I fully agree golfer. I had high hopes but quite disappointed at the moment. Its a game to click fast enough to see them for a moment. Not funny :dodgy:

• Upvote 3

Okay lets start collecting improvements I will forward to James. I will start list all what I got so far: (Updated red)

• No flickering lights anymore
  • No more hiding (They can smoke in the yard now)
  • Cams needed in both hallways (1 per hallway should do it I think)
  • Cams needed facing the dressers in Grisha Maria room and in guest room2
  • Cam7 got knocked over by water corpse guy. Already informed support
  • We need a cam facing the kitchen table

Feel free to add your suggestions my friends

Just now, sr71gn said:

who is fat woman and guy with no shoes

Dont know I named him water corpse guy because when I clicked on the bathroom he just was rising from the tub with hair all over his pale face like an undead water corpse :biggrin:

• Upvote 1