Maria & Grisha Part #2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

The guest girl changed. So there must be clearly a hidden room somewhere.

let's see if they get talked to or not. until then i'll check to see what they do but if things don't change i won't watch them anymore.

• Upvote 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

let's see if they get talked to or not. until then i'll check to see what they do but if things don't change i won't watch them anymore.

I will collect all what comes up today. And will send it to James. Believe me he does not like hiding either.

Okay lets start collecting improvements I will forward to James. I will start list all what I got so far: (Updated red)

• No flickering lights anymore
  • No more hiding (They can smoke in the yard now)
  • Cams needed in both hallways (1 per hallway should do it I think)
  • Cams needed facing the dressers in Grisha Maria room and in guest room2
  • Cam7 got knocked over by water corpse guy. Already informed support
  • We need a cam facing the kitchen table
  • Is there another room without cams (other than hallways) because people seem to appear out of nowhere? There pretty sure is cause guest girl changed clothes.
  • Is there a garden entrance from the yard and no cams in that garden?
  • What is meant with this zones will be covered later in the latest newsletter? Do they have already access to this zones? If yes bad idea because there will be always hiding there.

Feel free to add your suggestions my friends

1 hour ago, Kkru394 said:

This came in this morning.

Grisha & Maria are back + more news!

Grisha & Maria are now back online at VHTV. Fresh new place, the large house can now host all their crazy friends and now there is no such problem as neighbours who would ask them to turn the volume down. You have already know Grisha & Maria as avid party-makers, so nothing stops them from now on!

The place features Yard space, which may have a pool added in the future. There will be additional zones enabled later this year as this House will expand to cover all the action that will happen over there.

As usual, our team will be adjusting the cameras to new place within next week, so feel free to give us your feedback via Support page.

Eric & Layla are now back at their place

More cameras are coming to Silvia & Josh, Eric & Layla, Rose & Artur, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter places very soon. We are listening to your messages closely and will cover all the blindspots reported + outdoor coverage will be improved too.

By the way, we have introduced new, controllable cameras to some of our Houses. And you know what? You will be able to control them very soon :) Excited? We are. Stay updated, more cool features are coming to our Premium users this summer.

Sounds like they are trying to create another camp, with crazier people in it.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Sounds like they are trying to create another camp, with crazier people in it.

unfortunately this camp is for crazy people that want to hide and do things that are of no interest while staying fully clothed & having no sex.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dont know I named him water corpse guy because when I clicked on the bathroom he just was rising from the tub with hair all over his pale face like an undead water corpse :biggrin:

Its like watching the Walking Dead

• Upvote 1