Maria & Grisha Part #2

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

The massages are fine when you subscribe it for the first time,then after the first dozen of them you see that it's all fake cheap metod for attract views and that those things will end in nothing 90% of the times.And indeed about one month of this new house and still almost nothing improved.But someone of VH was in the forum some days ago didn't agree with my coment regard the way the publicity this place was very mislidious,I said him..VH said this place would had wild fun parties but didn't seen one of those to date..but in his opinion the parties in this place are wild...

jmo. the old place had a lot of holes in it with the hiding & some guests that contributed little or nothing (yes you rambo !). but there was enough good stuff to carry them. maria & grisha had a decent amount of hot sex & maria's crazy side would lead to a lot of fun. that is not happening here. i't dead.

• Upvote 1

VH stated they are going to get more cameras for this apartment. I will withhold judgement until that work is completed. If they don't have the situation fixed by the end of the month, I'll criticize them justly.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

The massages are fine when you subscribe it for the first time,then after the first dozen of them you see that it's all fake cheap metod for attract views and that those things will end in nothing 90% of the times.And indeed about one month of this new house and still almost nothing improved.But someone of VH was in the forum some days ago didn't agree with my coment regard the way the publicity this place was very mislidious,I said him..VH said this place would had wild fun parties but didn't seen one of those to date..but in his opinion the parties in this place are wild...

The only wild thing here that this new place has been restarted (and with expectations fueled by the VH itself) are the few comments on the forum. Even mine are already in this chain.

I see nothing else that can somehow prevent the previous routine from being taken up again here.
Only their inertia is that they no longer allow it.:angry:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

The only wild thing here that this new place has been restarted (and with expectations fueled by the VH itself) are the few comments on the forum. Even mine are already in this chain.

I see nothing else that can somehow prevent the previous routine from being taken up again here.
Only their inertia is that they no longer allow it.:angry:

Agree,only in VH eyes those "parties" could be considered wild,in the rest persons eyes they are very boring parties with nothing interisting going on.After on month this place should a lottt better.Basicaly it's the house of NOTHING.VH should just change this place name from Maria and grisha house to....the house of nothing.

2 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

VH stated they are going to get more cameras for this apartment. I will withhold judgement until that work is completed. If they don't have the situation fixed by the end of the month, I'll criticize them justly.

The problem in this place it's the persons in it and the way they behave,they just want to be an big happy family..it looks everything but not an VH house at all.In my opinion even with the news cams in almost nothing will change...they will continue doing nothing,the maid will continue in the house,strange how VH expulse some residents after few weeks for inactivity etc(it happened reçently)and this residents have almost zero activity and VH doesn't act as it should.

38 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm convinced the maid is Maria's aunt.

i don't have a problem with the maid living there. i have a problem with the residents doing nothing of interest. the maid should get a boyfriend & invite him over. she's been naked almost as much as maria.

• Upvote 1

The routine of this Maria and grisha house...eat..watch tv..talk..talk..talk..someone of VH Please explained me if this is an VH house!?They said time is needed for changes..one month isn't enought for changes!?What looks like to me it's this residents don't want changes...they just want be most inactive and boring they can archive.

39 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm convinced the maid is Maria's aunt.

Aunt or not what I am sure it's that she doesn't did an thing in on full month deserved of VH name,she cleans,eat and tak..Takes a lot of showers of cam and just don't ad nothing to the place.The house should had some kind of sexy mood goin on but her presence only takes out that feeling even more.Looks an old persons place.

Ive never ever seen a woman talk as much as Maria, she just goes on and on , with her hand gestures like she saying something thats really important. What could she possible have that much to say? She says more in 5 minutes than i would say in an entire evening!

• Upvote 2