Rose, Layla & Eric

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

i have a question, why is it when these people are playing their goofy games and the women are nekkid, why don't the guys have hard-ons?  You know how you look at someone you know thats good looking, you get an idea in your head what he or she would loook like nude, and if i actually saw it, i'd get excited about that. Not just seeing a naked guy, but a guy i'm friends with who i get to see naked who ive fantisized about. I'd be leaving little wet spots on everything i sat down. So why are the guys all soft, they cant will away an erection, can you?

i had a little experience when i was younger but not with a lot of girls there at the same time. but i have another example. 3 movies that i can think of , the bounty, the emerald forrest, & showgirls had so many topless girls that somewhere in the middle of the movies i became immune to seeing tits. they were still lovely of course but they weren't that special anymore. it's probably similar for these guys. also since they are fucking so much they probably need more recovery time. just a thought.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

why is it when these people are playing their goofy games and the women are nekkid, why don't the guys have hard-ons?

Guys don't always get erect just because there's a naked woman in front of them. Especially if they know they're not going to be fucking them right then and there. Especially if it's the same girl they've been seeing over and over for however many months they have been in a relationship with. Especially when they are in a crowd full of people and nobody is really fooling around. The male anatomy does not always work like that. Do you think every single guy in a strip club is walking around with his dick hard? The principle is the same for these people.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Guys don't always get erect just because there's a naked woman in front of them. Especially if they know they're not going to be fucking them right then and there. Especially if it's the same girl they've been seeing over and over for however many months they have been in a relationship with. Especially when they are in a crowd full of people and nobody is really fooling around. The male anatomy does not always work like that. Do you think every single guy in a strip club is walking around with his dick hard? The principle is the same for these people.

I wasn't talking about a guy getting hard that he's in a relationship with seeing her naked, or at a strip club. I was talking about someone you know , and seeing them naked with the outside chance you might be having sex shortly in the same room with them, or thinking about the triple blowjob action that say happened the night before, happening again. I guess i,m a horny bitch then, i'd be excited if i thought my guy was gonna be eating my pussy soon, let alone me and 2 others laying on either side of me at the same time.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Ash has a dirty mind enough to rival most guys! Gotta love it.

A lot of women I know have dirty minds like me. And we all have dirty minds on here, that's why i love to come here, dirty talk and some laughs.

• Upvote 3