Rose, Layla & Eric

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

since the couples in most cases really don't know each other well they could all go into their shells & the whole summer experiment could be a total disaster! i don't know who could get the ball rolling & make everyone feel more comfortable.

You're right it very plausible that this can go very bad. While I will not claim to know both this girl well or watch them frequently. I have seen Layla be more sociable than Silvia. This keep me impression that Layla might be able break the ice but you never know. The time I saw Silvia was her on couch looking at her phone or the TV.  IDK is Silvia will be one that will go into the shell or come out it. 

Again question how does the ice break between people with guys can be fairly easy but with women is very different. Only time will tell if the women enjoy spend time together. 

• Upvote 1

Son solitarios, eso está claro, pero también creen que los primeros días y con tanta gente, puede abrumar a ellos. También creo que no viven con la pareja para ellos, Eric y Layla son completamente diferentes, y que podía conseguirme a abrumar a mí! Creo que si Silvia se asocia más con la Lena y Katie, veríamos otra Silvia más feliz, que son pueden parecerse más a su estilo de vida.

if silvia & josh & layla & eric had been moved back in the layla jess apt silvia would have had a chance to get naked around layla & eric & it wouldn't be such a shock now. also didn't someone notice a possible pregnancy bump the other day? remember silvia hasn't been feeling well for a while now & hasn't had nearly as much sex lately. maybe there is some truth to that?

• Upvote 2

Plus  S/J and E/L are a bit older and don't quite share the same intellect as this kids that live here. Another thing, they aren't friends like rest of the kids here are. It's a clash and will end up with very little interaction. VH should have moved them in together somewhere else where they could make their own fun.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

if silvia & josh & layla & eric had been moved back in the layla jess apt silvia would have had a chance to get naked around layla & eric & it wouldn't be such a shock now. also didn't someone notice a possible pregnancy bump the other day? remember silvia hasn't been feeling well for a while now & hasn't had nearly as much sex lately. maybe there is some truth to that?

I thought that too. Yes could be belly looks suspicious...