Rose, Layla & Eric

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

Much, much better cam placement in this apartment than either of the old ones.  Good job VHTV.  Now if you can just get that #8 cam in Eric and Layla's bedroom fixed (serious skipping and buffering issues and yes, I sent in a support ticket) I think you'll even be able to satisfy me and my bitchin ass.  On second thought, I'll most likely find something else to bitch about.. :biggrin:::):biggrin:  Probably the fact that you are beginning to make it more difficult for me to find issues to bitch about.::)

Hi @mic351, thanks for your feedback. Cam8 in Realm1 is under tech investigation right now and be sure it will be fixed soon. I'm glad you find it difficult to find things to report to us, but kindly asking you to continue doing so despite our further development :D

As we previously said, the only feedback we can receive is negative. If everything works perfectly - we won't receive any message from our customers. So let there be imperfect things to improve for us :)

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

They need to run the filter on this pool longer, and add some chlorine, and probably stop peeing in it when you're swimming. 

47 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

If pool isn't crystal clear by tomorrow they need to really chlorine shock it (a really heavy dose of chlorine) but people should not open their eyes under water for awhile --after introducing it

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

They added chlorine tabs yesterday 

With big pool comes big responsibility. These guys will take care of it :)

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

[...] If everything works perfectly - we won't receive any message from our customers. So let there be imperfect things to improve for us :)

Which is simply not true. I sent you a ticket saturday morning in where I told you that the pool needs chlorine and stuff. But, of course, you didn't answer the ticket, because I'm your favorite customer now, right?

Anyway, how about telling us why you moved the people around?

54 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope Alex and Lina dont stay. Theres still realm4 they have to take care of :biggrin:

It appears as if Dino and Rob will be using the other bedroom.  

41 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Which is simply not true. I sent you a ticket saturday morning in where I told you that the pool needs chlorine and stuff. But, of course, you didn't answer the ticket, because I'm your favorite customer now, right?

Come on, there is no thing like favorite and not favorite customers. The person writing messages here might be not the same person, who received your ticket in support.

But as I checked it, we haven't received any ticket from your email you wrote us previously, regarding pool and chlorine. Can you please let me know the ID of the ticket sent? The ID is included in every reply from our system, even automatic confirmation.

45 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Anyway, how about telling us why you moved the people around?

Because the managers are doing everything to enhance user view experience at VHTV. Do you have anything to suggest on this case?