Rose, Layla & Eric

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope Layla and Erics room is upstairs too. You can see it when you look out of the window

No bud they are downstairs.. Just watched Eric walk out of their room into the hallway

• Upvote 2

Ummm estoy deseando ver a mi baby Silvia de nuevo en acción y este enfoque de las cámaras! Se trata de las pocas parejas que no han jodido la actualidad, el único, a excepción de Dina y Rob no toman mucho.

¿Qué es lo Que esta mal con Silvia? Su novio venga coño Usted y Ni Siquiera le da Un beso? No es peor, Usted Loco con ella por qué? ¿Es Porque Usted Quiere Tener Relaciones sexuales con Usted, Usted es su novia? A Veces Pienso Que Silvia es Demasiado egoísta. Momento En que Se esta engañando hoy Silvia, sabes! Espero Terminar follando con su novio. And now Silvia crying. If it is because now suddenly you don't want to fuck, to bad site you've come. These are not only a vacation with friends to have fun, you also have to comply with your obligations and your boyfriend, of course!

6 minutes ago, Gudari said:

¿Qué es lo Que esta mal con Silvia? Su novio venga coño Usted y Ni Siquiera le da Un beso? No es peor, Usted Loco con ella por qué? ¿Es Porque Usted Quiere Tener Relaciones sexuales con Usted, Usted es su novia? A Veces Pienso Que Silvia es Demasiado egoísta. Momento En que Se esta engañando hoy Silvia, sabes! Espero Terminar follando con su novio. And now Silvia crying. If it is because now suddenly you don't want to fuck, to bad site you've come. These are not only a vacation with friends to have fun, you also have to comply with your obligations and your boyfriend, of course!

She will be alright. Shes quite a sensitive person. Josh will make sure shes fine.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Gudari said:

You see Josh doing everything right now to get her in better mood :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ves Josh haciendo todo bien ahora para obtener ella en mejor estado de ánimo :biggrin:

I knew that she could not disappoint me, she is my favorite girl! Was only to put a bit of pressure, lol. They really are my favorite couple, Josh knows exactly how to treat Silvia, as a good man that is! They really love each other and anyone who says otherwise does not have eyes on the face.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

I knew that she could not disappoint me, she is my favorite girl! Was only to put a bit of pressure, lol. They really are my favorite couple, Josh knows exactly how to treat Silvia, as a good man that is! They really love each other and anyone who says otherwise does not have eyes on the face.

Shes my favourite too. :heart:

• Upvote 2