Rose, Layla & Eric

24 minutes ago, groomy said:

[...] Problems were before. When she cried day. They have significantly cut their salaries. She tried to find out why? There are more demands, and there will be substantially less money.

Thanks, groomy.

I don't get it. They are moneymaker. How can vhtv even think about cutting their salaries?

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Sounds like very bad business to me--thanks again--and have you heard or are you at liberty to say whether silvia is pregnant?

No, I did not.

11 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Thanks, groomy.

I don't get it. They are moneymaker. How can vhtv even think about cutting their salaries?

Maybe they settled the matter. She did not seem to want go on excursion. She said - if so, then we must leave. In the evening - she normally communicated. Therefore, I hope that they settled the issue outside the cameras / text messages.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, groomy said:

There's not Josh, a friend of Arthur.
They talked about the city - they were with Erik and Layla for the first time here, went on an excursion.

Problems were before. When she cried day. They have significantly cut their salaries. She tried to find out why? There are more demands, and there will be substantially less money.

1457.jpg  0   468.46 kB

Can you tell us what demands they have spoken of? How they behave? Dress or undress?

with the pay cut that groomy talked about i can imagine some things that may happen. competition should heat up at the compound. lena & katie will get ahead with their naked saturday. they are allready popular & less inhibitted than the others so they'll stay. amy & rose will try to keep up. they are popular so they'll stay. layla & silvia are hurt because they have nowhere to be naked all the time except the bedrooms & shower so they may be in trouble. a & a will continue to get stranfers to have sex with them & draw new subscribers so they will stay.eva & teya are watched so if teya starts to leave the lights on & everyone stays home & does anything once in a while they'll stay. chloe & james need a bigger apt so they can get some privacy. they are a nice couple but can't do much with their friends cockblocking all the time so if nothing changes there they may be out. mika's pregnancy will eventually leave her & layne out. layne must become a successful manager to stay. jeka needs to get another couple so that he can retire & be with sara somewhere else. once a week sex isn't going to make it. dina & rob have nice sex but they will probably be in the same boat as layla & silvia. they have to do something more. maria has to do more at her new apt. no more power failures or blanketboy crap or they could be in danger also but they'll probably be ok. and casahot will stay as they are giving us a good show especially when things are slow everywhere else. i think that covers it. what do you think?

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

with the pay cut that groomy talked about i can imagine some things that may happen. competition should heat up at the compound. lena & katie will get ahead with their naked saturday. they are allready popular & less inhibitted than the others so they'll stay. amy & rose will try to keep up. they are popular so they'll stay. layla & silvia are hurt because they have nowhere to be naked all the time except the bedrooms & shower so they may be in trouble. a & a will continue to get stranfers to have sex with them & draw new subscribers so they will stay.eva & teya are watched so if teya starts to leave the lights on & everyone stays home & does anything once in a while they'll stay. chloe & james need a bigger apt so they can get some privacy. they are a nice couple but can't do much with their friends cockblocking all the time so if nothing changes there they may be out. mika's pregnancy will eventually leave her & layne out. layne must become a successful manager to stay. jeka needs to get another couple so that he can retire & be with sara somewhere else. once a week sex isn't going to make it. dina & rob have nice sex but they will probably be in the same boat as layla & silvia. they have to do something more. maria has to do more at her new apt. no more power failures or blanketboy crap or they could be in danger also but they'll probably be ok. and casahot will stay as they are giving us a good show especially when things are slow everywhere else. i think that covers it. what do you think?

I agree in all points except Silvia and Layla have nowhere to be naked. They have the whole property for it. I asked James there are absolute no rules for being clothed on the property. They can run around naked wherever they want. Layla and Silvia must get used to it and don't be shy anymore. Then there salary will rocket up again.

• Upvote 1