Rose, Layla & Eric

17 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

We shall see ---but I saw a lot more sexual type things going on today among practically all the guest --it is quite possible the crack down by VH is having a maybe good effect for us

i hope so. and i did just view the timeline (inthe past i would have watched them a lot more) and they did have a good session. hopefully it will be the start of more gr8 things & they will be back near the top where they have the ability to be if they want it! i hope they do.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Rose is very hot and loaded with sexual energy but artur does not even eat pussy --I hardly call that a total sex act when he is involved--this is real passion when josh's dick is like a sprung piece of steel and is just dripping with her fluids--They can move in and out so slowly because their nerve endings are on fire and ready to explode--Their sex is so head and shoulders above the other occupants

GGGGGG.mp4  2   11.63 MB

Josh knows what she likes that's for sure, she's always dripping because he takes his time getting her warmed up before he starts plowing her. I was never bored watching them in their old apt.

You have your apartment where everything goes well, you are in a couple but you only, get an interesting money and all this suits you perfectly but overnight you are asked to move to another town, to share a house with other couples you do not know, and most of all, you reduce the money you had before
No one sees that the problem does not necessarily come from Silvia and that it is understandable that she is not necessarily happy with the situation
Good after she signed for but hey we can put in his place two seconds too

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Usted tiene su apartamento donde todo va bien, se encuentra en una pareja, pero solo, obtener un dinero interesante y todo esto le conviene perfectamente, pero durante la noche se le pide que trasladarse a otra ciudad, para compartir una casa con otras parejas que no conoces , y sobre todo, se reduce el dinero que tenía antes
Nadie ve que el problema no es necesariamente la Silvia y que es comprensible que ella no es necesariamente feliz con la situación
Bueno después de que ella firmó para pero bueno nos puede poner en su lugar dos segundos demasiado

You contradict yourself friend! She is alone in an apartment charging and it comes to another apartment to have fun collecting and also signs the contract. Where do you see the difference?

To me it looks like Josh and Silvia only see their room as their appartement. Silvia always dresses completely up when they leave the room just like she did when she went out in her old appartement. That's a thing she should change. But it's not only her. Layla and Amy are same... Rose, Lena and Katie are a little less shy outside their comfort zone.

7 minutes ago, Gudari said:

You contradict yourself friend! She is alone in an apartment charging and it comes to another apartment to have fun collecting and also signs the contract. Where do you see the difference?

You believe she's want that, i dont think so, i think she prefer her small old apartment than this but i dont know she have the choice because people prefer a big house with a lot of tenants than a small apartment

Silvia is the biggest disappointment to me she just lays in her bed all day, I was hoping when she got around others she would be fun but that's not the case so it might be time for her to move on  :dodgy:

Archived