Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

1 minute ago, sigfried said:

and you know she had at least 1 orgasm unlike nicole who just stopped and put it away.

I feel they both have that hunger that only allows them to get themselves off fully. Similar to Irma.... If there's no man around then they will get theirs..::)

Just now, Teddy 1 said:

I feel they both have that hunger that only allows them to get themselves off fully. Similar to Irma.... If there's no man around then they will get theirs..::)

so true, you can hardly say that nelly doesn't have numerous and satisfactory sex with her partner.

Nelly, first of all....what a fantastic episode!!  Second, you need to find a nice slick water-based lubricant, in order to let things "slide".  Third, you need to lift your legs, and put them up and out, in order to let your nice new "rabbit" get inside, and hit those fun spots.  Actually, if you throw your legs back, and put them on the top of the headboard, you may reach the highest of heights.

Enjoy yourself...I believe we all did!:shy: