Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

Guest wolf1111

it's been a while I haven't watched Nelly and Bogdan, is that a guest ??? or is it Nelly.... he seems handsy with her.

okay definately not Nelly... are they sleeping together? I've lost track...

I like that Bogdan is real big brother to his sis, I have always liked Nelly and thought that he treated Nelly very well. I have come to beleive he is one really good guys. A real gentleman. A real big brother. Nelly and Bogdan always appear to be very happy with each other. It is just a good relationship playing out before ouir eyes, and this is why I joined RLC. To see the real lives of real people 24/7 ::) They are the epitome of a voyuers dream.::) 

• Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I like that Bogdan is real big brother to his sis, I have always liked Nelly and thought that he treated Nelly very well. I have come to beleive he is one really good guys. A real gentleman. A real big brother. Nelly and Bogdan always appear to be very happy with each other. It is just a good relationship playing out before ouir eyes, and this is why I joined RLC. To see the real lives of real people 24/7 ::) They are the epitome of a voyuers dream.::) 

Yes you are right!! He seems a very nice guy!! always in good mood and treat Nelly with respect and love. I really enjoyed watching him and his sist on videogames!! :D

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Hope85 said:

u3Z3.gif

I will never tire watching these 2 making love. They're both so hot and sexy, and i'm in love with Bogdan i think. She so lucky she has access to that gorgeous cock of his! Has anyone ever seen him put it through the hole in that table, and she was blowing him underneath it? 

• Upvote 1