Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

I have a complete video/photo time line of the  Masha Sasha TopKnot story who anyone who has an interested. Including all the video of secret kisses and romantic  interludes... Of Masha and Sasha. The people that have seen it say it's pretty good. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Donzi said:

I have a complete video/photo time line of the  Masha Sasha TopKnot story who anyone who has an interested. Including all the video of secret kisses and romantic  interludes... Of Masha and Sasha. The people that have seen it say it's pretty good. 

Donzi !! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH !! GREAT !

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Donzi said:

I would not mind having a copy, please. If not thanks anyway.

54 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

masha hot

an amazing scene of her making love to herself, a real pas-de-deux.

she also has a small tube of something to enhance her bate which she put on her nipples and the end of the vibrator; sasha also applied it to her pussy last time they copulated in the tub.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Masha took a pair of Ben-Wa balls out of the drawer next to the bed. She then took them into the bathroom there and shut the door. Looks like she is going to put them in and wear them all day.

indeed good catch i almost missed it on the replay ^^ 

and that's why she was dancing and juming aroud xD masha is amazing a perfect fit for RLC ! :heart:

1 hour ago, Donzi said:

I'm interested!