Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

1 hour ago, Rod001 said:

Désolé mais je ne suis pas sur que l'ont regarde le même couple, Masha est une nymphomaniac et elle est passionnée, elle aime Sasha et c'est ce que nous voyons dans ses yeux quand elle le regarde / Sorry but i'm not sure we look the same couple, Masha is a nymphomaniac and she his passionate, she love Sasha and that's What we see she in her eyes when she looks him

Capture d’écran 2017-03-31 00.50.26.png

After the surgery Masha look very happy 

She looks at TK with even more intensity 

On 2017-03-28 at 6:16 PM, EMMETT111 said:

would be nice if they would quit going off cam to that mat every time they have sex in the livingroom I don't think they are really shy as how much they have done on cam but lately it seams they don't want to be seen having sex,well on the free cams anyway

Emmett111, I can only think you are on the wrong time space (as I am with some of the other apts).  Pasha, the little blonde and her b/f have the most amazing fuck sessions in the tub, on M/S's bed, on the couch, on the floor, anywhere they can.  The recent change to the floor, I think is do to the condiditon of the couch. 

17 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

Emmett111, I can only think you are on the wrong time space (as I am with some of the other apts).  Pasha, the little blonde and her b/f have the most amazing fuck sessions in the tub, on M/S's bed, on the couch, on the floor, anywhere they can.  The recent change to the floor, I think is do to the condiditon of the couch. 

oh she is my favorite girl in RLC I just thought maybe they were not willing to do it on the free cams I know they do it every where else

Le 18/02/2017 à 10:55 PM, Yury a dit :

Here quite empty. Slightly upload. :shy:

Masha and Sasha were scared by the sudden return of the guest-blonde and stopped oral sex.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible)

Hidden Content

• Like this post and reply this topic to see the hidden content.

OK

BUT CAN'T SEE

12 hours ago, Rod001 said:

Good I Had seen last day ^^ Masha comeback with new "Boobs" and she looks very happyI saw the other day ^^ Masha returns with new "Boobs" and she looks very happy.

b75b76a1346d22db14c200ed2632a5f8.png

Hidden Content

12 hours ago, Rod001 said:

Good I Had seen last day ^^ Masha comeback with new "Boobs" and she looks very happyI saw the other day ^^ Masha returns with new "Boobs" and she looks very happy.

b75b76a1346d22db14c200ed2632a5f8.png

Hidden Content

They look nice, good size. This would look great on her at the beach. if they have a beach?V32216-EOT.027?$Dept240X337$