Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

56 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

look at the scratch on Dasha leg.

I don't know why she has Nelly's cat, but I think you're right.  The cat is not to be seen in Nelly's apartment.  Also, I watched Dasha try to capture that cat yesterday and put it in a travel cage.  It sounded like a battle Royale - she had to throw a blanket over it a couple of time, and she got bit on the thumb as well as scratched.  Took her about a half an hour, and when she finally did get it in the cage, the cat kept tossing and turning so that it looked like the cage was alive as it bumped across the kitchen floor.

21 minutes ago, Eyenthesky said:

I don't know why she has Nelly's cat, but I think you're right.  The cat is not to be seen in Nelly's apartment.  Also, I watched Dasha try to capture that cat yesterday and put it in a travel cage.  It sounded like a battle Royale - she had to throw a blanket over it a couple of time, and she got bit on the thumb as well as scratched.  Took her about a half an hour, and when she finally did get it in the cage, the cat kept tossing and turning so that it looked like the cage was alive as it bumped across the kitchen floor.

poor cat I think the cat is cool people not