Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

Il y a 4 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

FOE combien de temps je ne sais pas. Je dirais au moins 1 semaine. Elle ne serait pas aller en Italie pour 1 jour et rentrer chez eux le lendemain.

In Italy!

Where Dasha comes from ? Saint Petersbourg ?

My opinion on the last TK and TKW visit. If I was to grade the performance on TK and Sasha in the last foursome. Sasha totally was much better than TK. I am convinced that TK doesn’t care about the person he is having sex with. He seems to think during oral that jamming is cock down as far as he can and holding the girls head so she can’t pull back is good for the girl. All it does is show he is a selfish person only caring about himself. TKW couldn’t get enough of Sasha cock when she did oral with him she would smile when he present it to her, she almost look disgusted when TK present his. My guess is that she really doesn’t enjoy his jamming it down her throat as far as he can and holding her head. Sasha far out preformed TK in ever area from oral to just plain fucking.

Masha once again acted like a love sick teenager with TK. I think she and Sasha had an agreement, no separate one on one, everything will be done as a group. She definitely brook this rule on a number of occasions from the two and half trip she took with TK to the four different make out sessions she had with TK. They had a long make out in the bathroom that only stop when Sasha walk in on them. Once again I feel that she treated Sasha with total disrespect this last week. Sasha and TKW had to almost pull her off TK on a number of occasions.  TKW seemed to care more about Sasha feeling than Masha did, she noticed when he was feeling disrespected and tried to cheer him up, unlike Masha, who acted like she really didn’t care. Just look at Sasha face most of the week and you can tell a lot about how he is feeling.

Masha better wake up or Sasha going to tell her to go to hell, he can only put up with so much before he breaks. I think she is a bitch towards Sasha when TK is around. She doesn’t care about Sasha feelings at all. If she thinks TK feels the same thing she does she is dumber than then I think. TK is a player all he wants is a piece of ass.

I am one of Sasha and Masha biggest fans I watch this apartment all the time. I makes me sick to watch the way she threats him when TK is around.  She has got a guy who really loves her and take care of her, treating like a princess. He is a much better lover than TK and person. Wake up Masha before you lose the best thing in your life.

I hope you read this Masha and think about what happen last week. Is TK worth losing Sasha over?

This is just my opinion if you don’t agree I really don’t care. This is an open forum where we are supposed to express our opinions.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

She definitely brook this rule on a number of occasions from the two and half trip she took with TK

what do you mean ? She and TK left the apartment together a couple of times ?

11 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Masha once again acted like a love sick teenager with TK. I think she and Sasha had an agreement, no separate one on one, everything will be done as a group. She definitely brook this rule on a number of occasions from the two and half trip she took with TK to the four different make out sessions she had with TK. They had a long make out in the bathroom that only stop when Sasha walk in on them. Once again I feel that she treated Sasha with total disrespect this last week. Sasha and TKW had to almost pull her off TK on a number of occasions.  TKW seemed to care more about Sasha feeling than Masha did, she noticed when he was feeling disrespected and tried to cheer him up, unlike Masha, who acted like she really didn’t care. Just look at Sasha face most of the week and you can tell a lot about how he is feeling.

I don't think Masha is in love with TK. She is just looking for affection. Out of a few sex sessions, i only saw Sasha kiss Masha only 2 times. Sasha is a cold guy.

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

what do you mean ? She and TK left the apartment together a couple of times ?

I don't think Masha is in love with TK. She is just looking for affection. Out of a few sex sessions, i only saw Sasha kiss Masha only 2 times. Sasha is a cold guy.

I don't think he's cold, I saw him on a number of occasions try to kiss her. She is the one who initiated the passionate kisses during sex and when they were sneaking around behind Sasha back.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, bean1111 said:

My opinion on the last TK and TKW visit. If I was to grade the performance on TK and Sasha in the last foursome. Sasha totally was much better than TK. I am convinced that TK doesn’t care about the person he is having sex with. He seems to think during oral that jamming is cock down as far as he can and holding the girls head so she can’t pull back is good for the girl. All it does is show he is a selfish person only caring about himself. TKW couldn’t get enough of Sasha cock when she did oral with him she would smile when he present it to her, she almost look disgusted when TK present his. My guess is that she really doesn’t enjoy his jamming it down her throat as far as he can and holding her head. Sasha far out preformed TK in ever area from oral to just plain fucking.

Masha better wake up or Sasha going to tell her to go to hell, he can only put up with so much before he breaks. I think she is a bitch towards Sasha when TK is around. She doesn’t care about Sasha feelings at all. If she thinks TK feels the same thing she does she is dumber than then I think. TK is a player all he wants is a piece of ass.

I am one of Sasha and Masha biggest fans I watch this apartment all the time. I makes me sick to watch the way she threats him when TK is around.  She has got a guy who really loves her and take care of her, treating like a princess. He is a much better lover than TK and person. Wake up Masha before you lose the best thing in your life.

I hope you read this Masha and think about what happen last week. Is TK worth losing Sasha over?

This is just my opinion if you don’t agree I really don’t care. This is an open forum where we are supposed to express our opinions.

Bean you are on point!  TK is just a player Masher is just a piece of meat to him.  Sasher loves this woman he was there all the way when she was recovering from breast surgery.  Everyone has a limit and if she loses Sasher she will regret it forever!

• Upvote 2