Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

On 2/20/2017 at 6:44 PM, mic351 said:

Are they putting hot wax on Masha?  I think they are if so, I'm going to dub this apt.  the "Freaky Deaky" House.  I swear, these people have more fun and do more shit than all the apartments combined.  Sooner or later, if someone is going to get freaky; it's generally going to take place at Masha and Sasha's place.  :biggrin::biggrin:

It's never boring with those 2. People getting tattoos, getting their hair done, waxing, f'ng all over the house, foursomes, guests f'ng in the living room, all kinds of fun going on in the tub, etc etc.

• Upvote 2

On 2/23/2017 at 2:48 PM, Donzi said:

It must really suck to know that you can't get your girl off but she cums 6 times with another guy in one night. i mean recently Sasha has quite the yoga poses during sex and has put in his effort but she still doesn't cum without assistance from her finger or a viberator. Sad...

Lots of women need extra help to come during sex. Masha could always use the vibrator on herself while Sasha is hammering her with that club of his. She chooses not to for reasons that would be interesting to know. 

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lots of women need extra help to come during sex. Masha could always use the vibrator on herself while Sasha is hammering her with that club of his. She chooses not to for reasons that would be interesting to know. 

I think that she has lost all sensation on and in her pussy,,when you fuck and masturbate as often and as long as someone like Masha has,,you loose the ability to climax as often as someone who has sex maybe once in a while.

Plus having sex with the same person repeatedly and often everyday does kinda get boring after a while,,and it gets harder and harder for them to cum.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

Thanks guys I was wondering what was wrong. And looking at her t-shirt laying on the bed I'd say implants is right.

True Des I looked at her in bed and her chest never looked that big.  She is a gorgeous girl but I think a little enhancement would help.