Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

4 minutes ago, Donzi said:

At Masha blows him in the bathroom with Sasha nowhere to be found 

They're swingers ... do you undertsnad what that means! No really, because you don't. 

It's like posts that said Sasha was shit and sex during the last 4some. Just unbelievable BS

Like I haven't watched Masha and Sasha ROFL.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yeah I'm 100% certain both Sasha and the female guest knew what was going on.

If I could be more than 100% I would be. To actually say that they know Masha & Sasha and not understand this ... beggars belief. Surprise is no longer enough and I am forced to resort to astonishment.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Donzi said:

You obviously haven't been watching... did you see where TK came in an kissed Masha's pussy then came back and licked it then kissed her while Sasha was nowhere around? I also have it on very good authority that Masha is not satisfied with Sasha or the he treats her. 

I could ask someone who knows her if that would help but honestly I wouldn't reveal it if I did.

1 hour ago, Donzi said:

I also have it on very good authority that Masha is not satisfied with Sasha or the he treats her. 

People who make these kinds of statements "I have on good authority" never have proof of what they say. They only REALLY want to believe it to be true. 

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

People who make these kinds of statements "I have on good authority" never have proof of what they say. They only REALLY want to believe it to be true. 

I have it on good authority that Masha gives great blow jobs...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1