Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

So let me see if I get this straight.. male guest sent in female guest to distract Sasha so he can fuck Masha behind Sasha's back, except they didn't fuck. Now Sasha is making out with female guest in the bathroom naked. So I guess that means they're cheating on Masha and male guest right? And nobody knows anything because this supposedly is all going on behind everyone else's back, right? Does anybody actually believe this?

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

So let me see if I get this straight.. male guest sent in female guest to distract Sasha so he can fuck Masha behind Sasha's back, except they didn't fuck. Now Sasha is making out with female guest in the bathroom naked. So I guess that means they're cheating on Sasha and male guest right? And nobody know anything because this is going on behind everyone else's back, right? Does anybody actually believe this?

Not really just looks like an open thing

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

So let me see if I get this straight.. male guest sent in female guest to distract Sasha so he can fuck Masha behind Sasha's back, except they didn't fuck. Now Sasha is making out with female guest in the bathroom naked. So I guess that means they're cheating on Sasha and male guest right? And nobody know anything because this is going on behind everyone else's back, right? Does anybody actually believe this?

they are swingers, and i saw them in action like a bit more then a month ago

It's just swingers swinging nothing more. Somebody on here as a narrative which they've been sticking to for 3 months from their very first post on this board. Nobody seems bothered about Vanessa's behaviour. I suggested Masha and Sasha were up for this 14 months ago.

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

So let me see if I get this straight.. male guest sent in female guest to distract Sasha so he can fuck Masha behind Sasha's back, except they didn't fuck. Now Sasha is making out with female guest in the bathroom naked. So I guess that means they're cheating on Masha and male guest right? And nobody knows anything because this supposedly is all going on behind everyone else's back, right? Does anybody actually believe this?

He's in his own fantasy world. He confidently predicted that Sasha and Masha's relationship was ruined last time they were here and yest they got invited back. Pure BS.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

They haven't made out just an intimate bath while Masha played tonsil hockey and fell more in love with TK. All they know is that TK washed Masha they know nothing about the load Masha took in her mouth, and that's all they are most likely going to do, bathe... 

10 minutes ago, Donzi said:

They haven't made out just an intimate bath while Masha played tonsil hockey and fell more in love with TK. All they know is that TK washed Masha they know nothing about the load Masha took in her mouth, and that's all they are most likely going to do, bathe... 

Does anyone have video of said load dropping?

21 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

He's in his own fantasy world. He confidently predicted that Sasha and Masha's relationship was ruined last time they were here and yest they got invited back. Pure BS.

So far Masha's had 3 intimate encounters with TK where Sasha was not involved and was unaware of the situation. Deep kissing on the couch where she put herself under him submissively. TK kissing then licking Masha's pussy followed by deep kissing in the bedroom while Sasha was in the living. Masha blowing TK and catching his load in her mouth ans swallowing. So far Sasha has not kissed licked sucked or fucked sub girl without Masha being there. 

There is no fantasy... but you sound very blind or are simply not watching...

12 minutes ago, Donzi said:

So far Masha's had 3 intimate encounters with TK where Sasha was not involved and was unaware of the situation. Deep kissing on the couch where she put herself under him submissively. TK kissing then licking Masha's pussy followed by deep kissing in the bedroom while Sasha was in the living. Masha blowing TK and catching his load in her mouth ans swallowing. So far Sasha has not kissed licked sucked or fucked sub girl without Masha being there. 

There is no fantasy... but you sound very blind or are simply not watching...

yeah about that....