Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

14 minutes ago, Donzi said:

So far Masha's had 3 intimate encounters with TK where Sasha was not involved and was unaware of the situation. Deep kissing on the couch where she put herself under him submissively. TK kissing then licking Masha's pussy followed by deep kissing in the bedroom while Sasha was in the living. Masha blowing TK and catching his load in her mouth ans swallowing. So far Sasha has not kissed licked sucked or fucked sub girl without Masha being there. 

There is no fantasy... but you sound very blind or are simply not watching...

You do know they read Camcaps don't you so Sasha will be aware of EVERYTHING that happened this time and last time. And if not he can find out from their very wide circle of friends who all read Camcaps. And so if this is so painful for Sasha, why the fuck are they here again? 3 months ago you confidently predicted the end of their relationship with almost you first ever post on teh M&S2 board and it seems taht during the 3 months that they didn't break up you failed to notice that. Do you see much M&S kiss during sex for instance or do you never actually watch them until there's something like this going on? 

3 minutes ago, Donzi said:

And Sasha just scrubs away... believe me I wish he would bend her over and fuck her hard but it seems he doesn't have it in him to go behind her back...

Because what? Masha might get upset? I can see you are going to pedal this nonsense until everyone gives in. What you are doing is what newspapers do. They have an agenda and then see every single as evidence towards their propaganda. Still I'm bored of this. I'll just watch.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Because what? Masha might get upset? I can see you are going to pedal this nonsense until everyone gives in. What you are doing is what newspapers do. They have an agenda and then see every single as evidence towards their propaganda. Still I'm bored of this. I'll just watch.

Something is holding him back she is bating in front of him as he washes her hair but still nothing.

1 minute ago, nack said:

Sasha doing everything massaging,scrubbing,shampooing, cleaning,kissing except anything sexual.He is not even remotely hard.

He needs pill to perform.

He's knackered. While he's performed prodigiously in the past, sometimes he just can't manage it. I have seen it with Masha and he simply can't keep up with the nympho. She grabs his cock and he's thinking but 30 minutes ago I just completed a 45 minute fuck. He'd probably like to but he's feeling like it's an extra effort just now.