Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

12 hours ago, curious said:

seems so. and she looks pretty scared. saw him now press her to follow him somewhere where she didnt want very much to go.

a speculation could be tht he wanted to go somewhere with "friends" to "drink" and she didnt want him to go. maybe jealoucy?

and truth is tht finaly he very calmed pressed her to follow him

but all is speculations since we understand a shit from their words........

maybe all is her fault which made him crazy and we are missjudging..... who knows....

Nop..I don't understand an single word they say but I totaly sure about the violence I seen,no misjudging in this regard,more than one time he hit her in the bell hard,grab her and toss her to the floor.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nop..I don't understand an single word they say but I totaly sure about the violence I seen,no misjudging in this regard,more than one time he hit her in the bell hard,grab her and toss her to the floor.

i ve not seen tht violence... was it under argument? or just "playing violent"?

i dont accept in any case. i m just trying to understand what's goin on...

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, curious said:

i ve not seen tht violence... was it under argument? or just "playing violent"?

i dont accept in any case. i m just trying to understand what's goin on...

To be sinsere the dude doesn't need any big argument to be violent to her,he looks and acts like the tipical domestic violence abuser(my mother ex husband was one).They seem to not need anything special to start hitting and abusing the other person.So anything the girl does that he doesn't like there is bit changes of something bad happen to her.I don't watch this apartment for some time(seen it in the start for some months but all the violence was too much to me)but the few months I watch I seen(and recorded some)lots of agresions.Specialy a couple of them still in my mind..like when he hit her hard in the belly and other time he grab her with violence and toss her to the floor.Amazing how rlc Lets this keep going.Other cases they close the apartment or send the residents out..now it's an regular thing and they don't seem to cair.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, sr71gn said:

When did he do this to her

This last time I have no ideia,but he done this multiple times in this months.I just don't get why they are still in cams..they aren't even an fun couple to watch or nothing.

5 hours ago, sr71gn said:

When did he do this to her

All the stuff I descrobed yesterday happened just before I typed it. I bet today he is smiley and fake to try to make up for it but give it a few days and he'll do the same.

I think he might have crossed the line last night by trying to seal her wallet, try to snap her laptop then making her go out late at night to (I think) withdraw more money for him.  Before he made her go out she was about to sleep on the sofa without him and she's never done that before - I hope she is seriously considering getting out of the relationship before it's too late.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, o0Underground said:

its amazing that there is 29 pages in here of you guys crying about violence. Last time i checked this was an image area and if by chance these women are being beaten and they stay then they deserve it, quit the "save a hoe" attitude.

Yeah welcome to CC and all that.  You might want to check again where the, "image area," is.

• Upvote 1

• StnCld316 unpinned and pinned this topic
24 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Hey Julia beautiful...............................how about turning some lights on at night, so we can see that  body of yours  ???::)::)

That's a nice as your showing us now, I guess.................................too dark to see really...........LOL !

It's curious, if CC,and a few other forum sites are anything to go by you would think that people don't really like this apt yet every time i check rlc they are at some point the top cam and i can't figure out how. other than julia purposefully speading her legs for the cam not much seems to go on in the apt.