Linda & Tibor ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

19 minutes ago, ur10intung69 said:

What am I supposed to see?

Premium Members can already see the Attachments Posted.   I don't know what the other thing is. I'll have to log in with my other Account and check and see what it's supposed to be about.

This couple Linda and Tibor. I really like anyway. They are so delightfully open to all, and they are comfortable with each other, none of them go see what the other does the phone or another where they are in the home. they show that both have equal value in having as great freedom in life. Just like M & S and N & B usually have it today, and there are some extreme few pairs that I love good to follow and watch. ✨????

20 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Premium Members can already see the Attachments Posted.   I don't know what the other thing is. I'll have to log in with my other Account and check and see what it's supposed to be about.

If you find out, let me know.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Scotsman1984 said:

Linda is the dog's bollocks.. Just a shame she doesn't masturbate, maybe not her thing.

She masturbates.  You just have to catch her at the right time. She has no set timetable.

On 4/11/2017 at 6:41 AM, StnCld316 said:

I did what it said and I didn't see anything except for the quote that followed. 

It was clear for me from the beginning that this will not show a hidden content but it is placed there by mistake. If you have access to the php files of the forum, please just replace it with something sounding like "Become a premium member to see the hidden content" or something similar. It is annoying to see new content in a video thread but when open it to realize that these are just 10+ posts quoting the post with the hidden content.

I think that this change of the text will be in use for you too because these thank-you-posts you must delete them when you see them in a video thread; it will be in use to the forums owners too by asking the users to become premiums... If you don't have the permissions can you ask someone who can do this?