Linda & Tibor ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

8 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

they did not cover cams and they are guests so i suppose we must deal with it

Could be,but didn't like it,they are using the house that rlc users are paying,Probrably getting some payment for it,but then in better moment they go hide bathroom without cams..kind a feel sheeted...

Yes I think you're right, in addition we can not say they are afraid of the cameras, the showers are taken and we can see that walking without clothes does not bother her, if we compare to other guest who come this week , I have to say that those are the best ;-)

10 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

they did not cover cams and they are guests so i suppose we must deal with it

But agree at least they "just" gone to wc without cam and hide rlc clients,the others guest a few days ago were worst,they put an giant thing bloking two cams views and they covered wc cams with clothes.

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Yes I think you're right, in addition we can not say they are afraid of the cameras, the showers are taken and we can see that walking without clothes does not bother her, if we compare to other guest who come this week , I have to say that those are the best ;-)

That's makes even less understable why they gone hide,they walk naked,take showers etc but then they just runnn to wc without cam.

Just now, ze81 said:

That's makes vem less understable why they gone hide,they walk naked,take showers etc but then they just runnn to wc without cam.

maybe a fantasy ^^ And as phantom says, these are just guest, they stood at nothing except maybe want to share things with us, for now I do not complain too much about their passages because of all the guests pass In this apartment since linda and tibor are here, they are the best;)

42 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Could be,but didn't like it,they are using the house that rlc users are paying,Probrably getting some payment for it,but then in better moment they go hide bathroom without cams..kind a feel sheeted...

You have a choice--Linda & Thor are on vacation so you could have an empty apartment until they return

or enjoy some of the moments the guests share with us.  :lightbulb:

and I haven't seen them cover anything yet with a sheet :wink:

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

You have a choice--Linda & Thor are on vacation so you could have an empty apartment until they return

or enjoy some of the moments the guests share with us.  :lightbulb:

and I haven't seen them cover anything yet with a sheet :wink:

Gess you missed last night..in bed..that sheet was used to good amount..I don't like guests or residents hidding cams and users to do this things..don't cair if they don't have to do nothing.The sure thing I have it's that they are in the house that partialy I am paying and then that are hidding the cams also.

39 minutes ago, Daleys said:

They didn't fuck in the toilet they went to the balcony behind cam 1.

Or that,they were hide,only thing that was visible,better listened was her moaning and the spanking.

49 minutes ago, moos54 said:

maybe a fantasy ^^ And as phantom says, these are just guest, they stood at nothing except maybe want to share things with us, for now I do not complain too much about their passages because of all the guests pass In this apartment since linda and tibor are here, they are the best;)

Could be,but westerday night they had sex in bed but half covered by the sheet,so the problably don't want do much of that on cam,but want to enjoy the nice house...

Mr muscles it's in the apartment gess they gona hide again rlc users and have sex in balcony without cam..thanks to them Linda and Tibor lost an viewer,they should had hired guest that didn't do things hide from users.

• Upvote 1