Linda & Tibor ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

2 hours ago, Rod001 said:

3 couples 

3 couples, who is in love / 3 couples, lequel est amoureux

Easy no / simple non

3 Couples.jpg

I see Lev is wearing a new shirt and fresh new socks!  duh

• Upvote 1

Linda & Tibor is the only couple very in love, they make very different things together and what they do always at the end they exchange a sweet little kiss, this couple is for me the best discover for a longtime.

Linda & Tibor est le seul couple très amoureux, ils font des choses très différentes ensemble et ce qu'ils font à la fin, ils échangent un petit bisou doux, ce couple est pour moi la meilleure découverte depuis longtemps.

Here just after doing a duet dance on the kinect / Ici juste apres avoir fait un duo danse sur la kinect

so lovely / si adorable

L & T play kinect 2017-05-04 à 06.47.00.png

• Upvote 3

On 5/4/2017 at 0:53 AM, Rod001 said:

Linda & Tibor is the only couple very in love, they make very different things together and what they do always at the end they exchange a sweet little kiss, this couple is for me the best discover for a longtime.

Linda & Tibor est le seul couple très amoureux, ils font des choses très différentes ensemble et ce qu'ils font à la fin, ils échangent un petit bisou doux, ce couple est pour moi la meilleure découverte depuis longtemps.

Here just after doing a duet dance on the kinect / Ici juste apres avoir fait un duo danse sur la kinect

so lovely / si adorable

L & T play kinect 2017-05-04 à 06.47.00.png  1   1.81 MB

Theyre so cute together. She's gorgeous and Tibor, i got the hots for him in a big way, he's like a big teddy bear, with a mans body! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Now, this is the only couple I sanction as a real "couple". They're the happiest fuckers on here.

They're awesome. So sexy when they make love. I love Tibor and Bogdan, they are some sexy men. And they way they treat Linda and Nelly really adds to their sexiness. 

• Upvote 1

Actually, he does a good job, but many of the other men on RLC treat their women nicely. They get some bad press, generally from males here who think they have a bigger dick and know how to love these women properly.

I'm not into fighting, crying, scissors, sharp kitchen implements or smashing doors with the people I watch on RLC or the other services.

They do have some excellent fun together. I'm all for that.

• Upvote 3