Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It means she keeps the towel on her back during all the shower as the pics can suggest ^^

No ! I think Ashley took a normal shower.
And I notice that it showed more of the front than the previous times.
A vision committed to using curtains and what would be expected, but I do not see anything wrong or challenging for this time.
Let's see if the next ones stay (or better).::)

Just now, thedbear said:

A vision committed to using curtains and what would be expected, but I do not see anything wrong or challenging for this time.

Nope not natural at all. Always facing the wall when showering wrapping in towel in the shower. Look at golfers pics. Not natural at all.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

It's not what's behind the curtain. It's her goingΒ back to the camera when she undresses. It's when she leans out of the shower and uses her hand to cover her front. It's toweling off behind the curtain and not toward the cam.

• Upvote 2

Do not take my previous message to the first degree, it was a little humor, because a lot of here breaks sugar on the back of this poor young woman defenseless ^^

I would like to see comments a bit more biased against it rather than putting pictures that simply allow to be able to complain, I would have liked for example to see photos during the shower rather than at the end of this shower when most of the worldΒ dry with a towelΒ 

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope not natural at all. Always facing the wall when showering wrapping in towel in the shower. Look at golfers pics. Not natural at all.

I did not look at the pictures but I watched now the timeline all over her bath.
I deducted the curtains of course and by the same she was the greatest part of the time in front.
The only "slip" point I saw was the moment she opened the corks to pick up her epilator. As a reflex it covers your genital area.
Other than that, nothing to reprimand from me. Of mine,:cool:

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

she has improved a little but she dug such a deep hole that unless she comes out of the shower covering nothing & answers the door naked & starts blowing the mailman or something she won't shed the deserved criticism. she's been here long enough to stop the coverup in something as simple as a shower. just stop hiding !

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Do not take my previous message to the first degree, it was a little humor, because a lot of here breaks sugar on the back of this poor young woman defenseless ^^

I would like to see comments a bit more biased against it rather than putting pictures that simply allow to be able to complain, I would have liked for example to see photos during the shower rather than at the end of this shower when most of the worldΒ dry with a towelΒ 

You cant see anything during shower as the curtain blurs everything...

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

I did not look at the pictures but I watched now the timeline all over her bath.
I deducted the curtains of course and by the same she was the greatest part of the time in front.
The only "slip" point I saw was the moment she opened the corks to pick up her epilator. As a reflex it covers your genital area.
Other than that, nothing to reprimand from me. Of mine,:cool:

To be comical and at the same time justify ownership of what I put here.
My routine for this apartment today is to enter, go straight to the bathroom cam and check by the charts whether or not there was movement of use.
If yes, however small, I enter the temp line and check. Soon all Ashley's movements for showers or similar actions no longer go unnoticed.
I'll turn voyeur out of her showers now. Hahahahaha,
:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Β 

Capture_2017_07_07_15_51_14_259.png

Capture_2017_07_07_15_51_19_694.png

Capture_2017_07_07_15_51_24_339.png

Capture_2017_07_07_15_51_30_755.png

Capture_2017_07_07_15_51_35_809.png

Capture_2017_07_07_15_52_47_350.png

Capture_2017_07_07_15_52_44_586.png

Capture_2017_07_07_15_51_45_402.png

Capture_2017_07_07_15_52_26_356.png

Capture_2017_07_07_15_52_38_786.png

Capture_2017_07_07_15_52_47_350.png