Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

And it's been a month already. Pitiful! Someone who subscribed a month ago got screwed if they were hoping to see swinging in this apt.

There is eleven apartment, do not stop for one, it is my point of view, I subscribe for the complete project and especially for the diversity

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

No Moos54, she is "shy" yes. Normally even with the curtains she bathes practically on her back to the cams and when she leans forward she covers her breasts.
Very difficult to see from the front at this time.
This time however, this did not happen. His movements were natural to his bath and with no deliberate intentions.
This time !
Let's see if this stabilizes like this or if there is an improvement as well.
:cool:

Precisely this allows to keep its interest for her for the day when she will be much more open, in fact she is very strong :biggrin:

Appartement will get even harder times when there are two more appartements open up this month. I wonder what Alex thinks about all this. He complained about the casahot girls but he must notice absolutely nothing going on in his appartement to compete with them. 

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Appartement will get even harder times when there are two more appartements open up this month. I wonder what Alex thinks about all this. He complained about the casahot girls but he must notice absolutely nothing going on in his appartement to compete with them. 

i am not very intersted by casahot because it's a job for the girls, there isn't pleasure, that's why now i am bored with all cam girls ^^ 

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It was true that this was the apartment I watched the most, before hide-i, and now I do not even go on a daily basis

• Upvote 4

Just now, moos54 said:

i am not very intersted by casahot because it's a job for the girls, there isn't pleasure, that's why now i am bored with all cam girls ^^ 

Not my favorite either. Just watch the new girls arrive every week and thats it :biggrin:

I think that there are small improvements with Ashley from the beginning, but I don't understand why some keep mentioning to have natural behaviour on this voyeurism site when it can't be possible when everyone knows that the camera's are there and need views to get paid more. It's kind of a hard thing to balance between natural and play to the camera's for view's.

23 minutes ago, moos54 said:

There is eleven apartment, do not stop for one, it is my point of view, I subscribe for the complete project and especially for the diversity

But this is the only one with swinging. I can definitely see someone picking up a sub for this apt mainly. They got screwed.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

It was true that this was the apartment I watched the most, before hide-i, and now I do not even go on a daily basis

I tried liking your comment twice.

• Upvote 3