Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Now I think this is what people want to see, finally Dean nails Ashley in the bathroom with the lights on.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They had sex in bathroom. But it was view backside only sex again. I am not too excited about it.

Yes but she did turn around on the washing machine, then you clearly see enter her when they move to the bath

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They had sex in bathroom. But it was view backside only sex again. I am not too excited about it.

I saw some of it and it looked pretty damn good. Yes most of it was at a bad angle for seeing her, but I don't think it was that much intentional. She does have a tendency to cover her tits though. That may be somewhat of a natural tendency. I saw her trying to avoid doing it though. It's like she woul catch herself and try to relax.

My only thing is this, I really hope she decided to change because she wanted to and not out of sheer desperation. I want her to do this because she is enjoying it. Same goes for all tenants.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I saw some of it and it looked pretty damn good. Yes most of it was at a bad angle for seeing her, but I don't think it was that much intentional. She does have a tendency to cover her tits though. That may be somewhat of a natural tendency. I saw her trying to avoid doing it though. It's like she woul catch herself and try to relax.

My only thing is this, I really hope she decided to change because she wanted to and not out of sheer desperation. I want her to do this because she is enjoying it. Same goes for all tenants.

Right Amy. I really wonder why happened? Did Anna finally tell her the truth?