Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

40 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Wonder if Misty knows how dangerous it is to have your cell charging and using it in a tub full of water. Β Just the other day, here outside of Detroit, we had a 15-year old girl electrocuted doing the exact same thing.

Totally right. They should be careful.

1 hour ago, nack said:

-2017-jul-16-209.jpg

There's one, but she's getting a little assistance from Alex, plus you had to go all the way back to the old apt. Anybody have a good pic of Anna's pussy from the current apt? It should be easy, but it's not.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

There's one, but she's getting a little assistance from Alex, plus you had to go all the way back to the old apt. Anybody have a good pic of Anna's pussy from the current apt? It should be easy, but it's not.

But thats the proof we had decent lighting there. Much better than in the current place. Old appartement was much better in all ways. Only the pesky and always bitching landlord was the problem there.

30 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

you are right amy. after scanning through a few thousand pics they all have either bad lighting, bad angle, or too far away. long rooms like the living room here & silvia & josh bedroom can't get a good angle or enough light. and the bedroom cams are all badly placed while the bathroom & kitchen cams are too far away.

• Upvote 1

Ending the day there the so did the weekend.
I hope Anna has in her plans for next week to somehow make up for the "almost" disappointing we've had the opportunity to not see for this final now.

I can not remember so many "Gold" chances (Drew, David, Misty, Deam, Ashley) wasted in such a high order before.:dodgy:

He had everything to "shine." What an irony.::)

Now to complete the set the whole apartment is in a horrible lighting, with dim lights. You can not even recognize it.

At least, things between Dean and Aslhey signal again Ok.
I was afraid of referring to what we had in the early hours of this day that closed that this could have been broken and thus we would return to the zero point of the stage that we are here.

Dean looked like he was under some kind of personal pressure, but apparently he relaxed and jumped .... hahahahaha.:biggrin:

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you are right amy. after scanning through a few thousand pics they all have either bad lighting, bad angle, or too far away. long rooms like the living room here & silvia & josh bedroom can't get a good angle or enough light. and the bedroom cams are all badly placed while the bathroom & kitchen cams are too far away.

Totally right that appartement is a bad place for lighting and cam placement. Really hope they will move soon.

• Upvote 1

just curious but aside from anna masturbating & alex fucking her for 5 minutes & misty licking anna's tit for a couple of minutes has anyone had any sex here this weekend? bear is correct. i don't recall this many wasted chances since black friday !

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

just curious but aside from anna masturbating & alex fucking her for 5 minutes & misty licking anna's tit for a couple of minutes has anyone had any sex here this weekend? bear is correct. i don't recall this many wasted chances since black friday !

Well dont know for sure but for sure nothing memorable or special...

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

In reference to what I saw being debated here in the forum before making this my post up, I checked and see that it is the worst lighting (discounting purposive environment, in the half lightLayne and Teya) of the whole project for this moment.

Like I said, without being able to recognize.
Β 

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Totally right that appartement is a bad place for lighting and cam placement. Really hope they will move soon.

Jabbath, you're not liiiissssstening. it's not that apt, it's Anna.

• Upvote 2