Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

i'm thinking that misty may have an alcohol problem. she was carried in the 1st night & now she's been passed out for quite a while. she may not be able to stick with a guy for long. maybe that's why david is gone. just a thought.

Capture_2017_07_16_12_19_21_200.png

Capture_2017_07_16_12_19_08_351.png

Capture_2017_07_16_12_18_49_7.png

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i'm thinking that misty may have an alcohol problem. she was carried in the 1st night & now she's been passed out for quite a while. she may not be able to stick with a guy for long. maybe that's why david is gone. just a thought.

Capture_2017_07_16_12_19_21_200.png  0   317.38 kB

Capture_2017_07_16_12_19_08_351.png  0   211.83 kB

Capture_2017_07_16_12_18_49_7.png  0   233.64 kB

Maybe. Did not see how much she drank...

38 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sitting in the dark again :dodgy:

We all know now that it takes great effort to get VH to be convinced that the performers are intentionally doing things to obscure the cam view. My guess is that they all knows quite well what the cam view is like based on the lighting. Your best bet unfortunately is this, if YOU think that they are intentionality hiding assume that it means that they don't want you there. That is, you are not welcome. Let that piss you off enough to turn them off. The alternative is an launching epic battle. Take your pick. 

Always remember that they need you more then you need them. This concludes today's lesson on cam site voyeuring by Amy.  Have a nice day! ?

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

We all know now that it takes great effort to get VH to be convinced that the performers are intentionally doing things to obscure the cam view. My guess is that they all knows quite well what the cam view is like based on the lighting. Your best bet unfortunately is this, if YOU think that they are intentionality hiding assume that it means that they don't want you there. That is, you are not welcome. Let that piss you off enough to turn them off. The alternative is an launching epic battle. Take your pick. 

Always remember that they need you more then you need them. This concludes today's lesson on cam site voyeuring by Amy.  Have a nice day! ?

Yes Amy, but I have to say this appartement being the darkest one on whole VH makes it really difficult provide good lighting. I think it will only improve when they move to a new place. Hopefully with a big jacuzzi and Terry :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Russ said:

The weather never warms up were they live? It's july and they have to put on winter coats 

bandicam 2017-07-16 12-41-06-960.jpg  0   251.74 kB

20 degrees today. So I wont wear a coat. I usually go out with just a t shirt when its over 18 degrees. Light jacket 10-18 degress. Thicker jacket all below 10. Never wear a coat :biggrin:

• Upvote 1