Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Candy seems hotter than when she was here the last time--I think she has lost a couple pounds and she certainly puts her foot down with Dean--She demands his respect and he doesn't walk on her anymore--She reminds me of silvia and I would really like to see her on a regular basis as a participant

2 hours ago, groomy said:

I'm sure very good earned at this party. But let's be honest. Too much alcohol and not enough action.

In general, the past day can break the record of boredom in VH. Only Jeff and Violet - given something interesting. And I would not say that they are super. New, fresh - yes. Well, Teya greeted Stan - but to their usual level hot and Fuck, still far away.

Groomy, I felt a different mood among the girls. Even Laura (Bree) disguising and very well, I realized that she did not want to touch Candy (Max-Drew even tried to provoke it between them, but without success).

As before they spent a long time talking alone and without any sign of not aligning, what happened was a surprise to me.

Was it the extension of the game or what? Deam or Max believe it was not the cause. Or was it?
From what I know both are BI. Laura even more.
Can you explain?

GratefulΒ 

Candy again proved the reason for having this name on our part.
I see that she is still there and therefore the hopes she may return to more often are retomads.
I hope in better circumstances. Even with this same couple.
Β 

5 hours ago, groomy said:

You do. Others do not. There are more others. Just fucking is the way to failure. Almost everyone has already understood this. It is necessary to stretch, intrigue and keep on the channel more people.

Nina and Alan have such problems with the rating and psyche. Nina is not so much to fuck. And yesterday she had an hour of hysterics on this topic.

Groomy, now that you have not understood the VH process, it's me.

As they may have sorting problems if at any time of the day, unless they are sleeping, I click on the apartment of them "always" has something going on them there. Playing or making love.Difficult monotony there.
For better moments in just over a week they already have 9 full pages.

If they have low rank, then the others will disappear.
Β 

3 hours ago, groomy said:

I'm sure very good earned at this party. But let's be honest. Too much alcohol and not enough action.

In general, the past day can break the record of boredom in VH. Only Jeff and Violet - given something interesting. And I would not say that they are super. New, fresh - yes. Well, Teya greeted Stan - but to their usual level hot and Fuck, still far away.

I particularly do not care much about losing some hours online on spec or waiting for the magic hour.

What really took me seriously, was that this time the laboratories with the lights and the ambient condition extrapilarised the limits of any tolerance.

Alex, better than anyone, should already have each of these factors properly mapped and under control there.

Hell! As it does a light break and does not verify that the cam was covered. It took Anna to warn him about it. And she was not even there.

The party itself was not bad. We've had worse there already. The whole thing was only the front when Candy threatened to take his field team. If it had not been this maybe so far (exaggerated, of course) playing to pay challenges with the cell phone.
Β