Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I never go to war without wearing a helmet.  So, in a New ;York skinny minute.  But always with protection.. I don't speak the language but from what I can see she has one hell of a great personality.  She laughs often when she's talking and never jumps right into bed.  I think she tries to make her suitors feel comfortable.  I haven't really seen her insult anyone yet. If she's not interested, she simply turns over and plays with her phone or goes to sleep.  Call her what you want, but I'd rather be around her than a lot of women I've known..

Thats a very nice compliment which also perfectly fits to Anna as well :heart:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I never go to war without wearing a helmet.  So, in a New ;York skinny minute.  But always with protection.. I don't speak the language but from what I can see she has one hell of a great personality.  She laughs often when she's talking and never jumps right into bed.  I think she tries to make her suitors feel comfortable.  I haven't really seen her insult anyone yet. If she's not interested, she simply turns over and plays with her phone or goes to sleep.  Call her what you want, but I'd rather be around her than a lot of women I've known..

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

agree. and i think that she wants to know the guys better & this way everyone will have more fun & it will be easier as time goes on. more of an ongoing friendship with benefits!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

This.

Cute girl with a bubbly personality wins every time.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, mic351 said:

She's a PROFESSIONAL. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Oh no doubt Anna is the brains and the beauty behind Misty and any other apartment.  She also seems to have the ability to make people feel comfortable.  Moreover, I never understood how people can look down on other people because they like sex and have no qualms abut exhibiting same in front of others.  Even a few of the people in here who pay money to watch will make demeaning statements about some of the girls. People you have no idea what these women have gone through or what they have done to survive. For some, these apartments may be the nicest places they've ever had.  It may even have helped some to stay off of the street. .  To me, outside of the health issues.  I do not judge a woman for their sex life.  I believe if they act like a lady they are to be treated like a lady. Regardless of their sexual preference, gender preference, or how much they like sex.

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

agree. and i think that she wants to know the guys better & this way everyone will have more fun & it will be easier as time goes on. more of an ongoing friendship with benefits!

Groomy said that it was her dream job. It's all about business. She is only doing her job.

9 minutes ago, pahman said:

She's a PROFESSIONAL. 

So what! Excuse me for 5 minutes while I go find someone besides you who give a rat's ass! If what she does offends your holy morals, what the hell are you doing watching??!! I still think she has a great personality...  And i like her demeanor as well as her laugh and her smile.  She's a swinger or "in the life".  Friend, there isn't any such thing as a free piece of ass.  We all pay for it one way or another.  You married?  You think that woman, or man you're sleeping with is free? If so you are either incredibly naive or a stone hypocrite.  I'm not sure which. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

So what! Excuse me for 5 minutes while I go find someone besides you who give a rat's ass! If what she does offends your holy morals, what the hell are you doing watching??!! I still think she has a great personality...  And i like her demeanor as well as her laugh and her smile.  She's a swinger or "in the life".  Friend, there isn't any such thing as a free piece of ass.  We all pay for it one way or another.  You married?  You think that woman, or man you're sleeping with is free? If so you are either incredibly naive or a stone hypocrite.  I'm not sure which. 

Cool down.mic351. She's a professional means she knows how to do her job. No offense here.