Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hi Spielo, never! โค๏ธ Missed you. I've been laying low recently.

As for heels in bed....sexy! I can see Anna or Misty in bed on their bellies grabbing heels and getting slammed. Can't you? Ooh! ๐Ÿ‘ 

Sorry. So it would never work with us... what a pity :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Seems like that kind of thing would be high on the priority list when setting up an apt. It's always like this. I just wished that VH would wait until everything was close to 99%ย done before turning the cams on.ย 

Me too, but unfortunately it still is not the way it works. Someday maybe.? In 2 years?
:cool:

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Thx, guess she is resting up. Curious to see if she continues to swing as much or if she is just going to let Alex go at alone more often. I think that's a bad choice. Allowing your partner to have sex with othera without you being there puts things on a much higher level of trust. Not sure if I were pregnant it would sit well with me. I know, I know they can do whatever they want, it's their life. I'm just saying, for me, I couldn't do it.ย 

Amy, I think you have not yet noted in detail that Alex is now all attention to Anna.

I think Anna now even has to "push" him to have initiative along with the others

That is, in this detail I have the strong feeling that the "rules" are well defined between the two.
I just wait, when Anna is going to return to the present action and command of things there. I'm really missing her.
ย 

This new Lisa I kind approve lol. She play a card game and got undress. She seem very playful and not overly shy which I thought she was. Lisa I knew didn't want be naked around James but fact she ok be naked around Dean and Alex kind shock me. ย I look forward to see more of this new Lisa.

ย 

BTW nice again to see Lisa not sleeping on the floor. She might alone but not sleeping on a floor lol.ย 

• Like 1